Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Dinelia H.
Oxnard, CA
Ive used it before sucha long time ago not such a big deal i feel it works just like any other toothpaste would
Milagros M.
Longwood, FL
No me gusto es muy fuerte para mis encías son muy sensibles pros sabe buena pero no es para mi problema dental
Lee D.
This toothpaste leaves a great and very clean feeling. It has a fresh and minty taste. My favorite toothpaste!
Amanda V.
Hendersonville, TN
I've used it. And it works but it's just not my favorite. I prefer oral b. It tastes nice but it could be bette
Nikki O.
I'm not a big fan of this brand… I still think Colgate is a better choice than any other toothpaste brand.
Brooklyn C.
Amazing tooth paste. whitens but doesn't leave my teeth sensitive. its worth the buy, and is affordable.
Mariely S.
Cranston, RI
Love this toothpaste. My mouth feels r fresher after brushing my teeth and my teeth feel nice and clean.
Jeincy P.
Woodbridge , VA
This was my grandmother's favorite toothpaste! She loved the strong clean feeling it left after brushing.
Brittany P.
Affordable and tastes great. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh all day I only use this toothpaste
Kayla N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product isn't bad but it does the job! I'm not to fond f the flavor or the texture of the product
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.