Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
Nancy H.
Newport News, VA
Not my favorite. It doesn't foam up while cleaning my teeth. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I bought once and never gain.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
These are amazing because isn't not expensive and you don't need to use a lot because it bubbles up and cleans amazingly
Becky C.
One of my favorite toothpaste. Fresh taste and doesn't super foam like others, just foams enough. Price is reasonable.
Tarsha T.
Corbin, KY
I like this toothpaste a lot becasue it make my mouth feel so clean!! This taste is also great, it's not over powering.
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Whitens teeth fresh breath clean feeling. Love this toothpaste. Highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive teeth
Megan K.
Ayer, MA
I really feel this does it's job.
You can feel all the bubble action and the teeth whitner is just a bonus!
Love it
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Its a good product the taste is a little strong for me. I think the foaming does help with making teeth feel cleaner
Sara K.
East Carondelet
Tastes gross. Doesn't feel like it gets my mouth clean period won't purchase again................. ....... .....
Elisma D.
An all time favourite that leaves the mouth feeling refreshed and clean everytime. With a minty taste that lasts.
Dinelia H.
Oxnard, CA
Ive used it before sucha long time ago not such a big deal i feel it works just like any other toothpaste would
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.