Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Miranda D.
Johnston, SC
Review for: Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
It was not terrible... but I still would not recommended it to anyone else to try. It did not really like the taste of it. I only tried it a few times and decided it wasn’t for me!
Isabel F.
Miami
This is a good toothpaste if you are looking for that mint taste. I don't use this much because I prefer others but is a good choice for your cleaning process. About whitening I can't talk much because this is my first time using it
Ashley D.
Norman, OK
This toothpaste is amazing! I have horrible teeth, they hurt all the time because I have some cavities, I know I know yucky. So my teeth used to hurt all day I would brush and brush and get no relief. My teeth were yellowing from coffee and my yucky old habit of smoking. (I quit! Hooray!) a friend of mine posted on facebook about this amazing new aqua fresh toothpaste and how white her teeth were. I used crest 3-d white for years to no avail. So I thought I would give it a try. It foams up unlike any toothpaste I have ever used, it is far from the best tasting stuff on earth, but this stuff works! My yellow spots are fading my teeth are brighter and healthier. I no longer suffer all day from tooth pain. My teeth are still clean when I wake up in the morning no more yucky gritty feeling when I wake up. I have recommended in real life to all of my friends and everyone who has switched just loves it!
Cathy A.
Bellflower, CA
I used a different brand of toothpaste for years. I grew up using it most of the time and never thought I'd switch but I found over time that it just didn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I'd like. I used Aquafresh a few times in the past, the red, white, & blue striped paste was always fun to use because of the colors. I re-visited Aquafresh recently and found the Extreme Clean version. Sadly, it isn't the red, white, & blue color that I had found so amusing as a kid but rather it is white and orange. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth. It leaves my mouth minty fresh and it lasts longer after brushing than other pastes.
Jacqueline T.
corona, CA
I bought this toothpaste after seeing a million commercials for it. What do you know, it is AWESOME! It's a minty taste and the foaming action just takes over your whole mouth. It's not gritty on the teeth like I thought it might have been. This product makes my entire mouth feel fresh and clean. Even got my husband using it :)
Stephanie C.
I honestly do not like this toothpaste at all. I didn't purchase of myself either. I stayed at a family members house every year over the summer for a month and they always had this toothpaste. The taste is terrible and I felt like my teeth didn't even feel clean after using. Definitely not something I woild recommend.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is supposed to leave your mouth with a fresh minty scent but it was not the case. At least not for me. I found the flavor to be too strong for my taste and didn't see any whitening effects after using it for a couple of months. I might try other flavors to see if they are better for me.
Susan T.
Amarillo, TX
I was looking for a whitening and deep cleaning toothpaste. I finally bought this one because it was cheaper and I remember seeing the commercial. I love the way it makes my mouth feel extra clean. The mint zest taste a little like orange and is weird until you get used to it. But I have noticed my teeth are even getting whiter with regular use as apposed to others thats don't seem to whiten. Will buy again.
Destini E.
Rock Hill, SC
I found this toothpaste at the Dollar Tree and it works fine. I used it a couple of times, but I don't really like it much. It works fine, but there's no extra whitening or anything, it's just a basic run of the mill toothpaste. I probably won't buy this again unless it's an emergency.
Vineetaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite toothpaste to use and given the chance, it's the only toothpaste that I use. It definitely leaves that really clean, minty fresh feeling and keeps my teeth nice and white. I love it. Bought it many times and will definitely continue to as its my #1 toothpaste!
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.