Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh produc...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Seminole, OK
My parents bought Aquafresh when I was a kid, so I used it. Started buying my own toothpaste and decided to use another brand, however one day I couldn't find my regular toothpaste and went back to Aquafresh. I will not be doing that again. The taste is harsh, and it did not leave my mouth feeling clean. It isn't the worst toothpaste ever, but I will stick to my brand.
Sherline S.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
Aqua fresh has nothing to do with freshness. I've tried this brand and toothpaste probably like 3 times in my life just to give them a chance to see if they change their quality but unfortunately it just gets worse. It feels like I'm brushing my teeth with candy and my mouth has a weird sweet and dry sensation afterwards. Don't like it at all.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I honestly do not like this toothpaste at all. I didn't purchase of myself either. I stayed at a family members house every year over the summer for a month and they always had this toothpaste. The taste is terrible and I felt like my teeth didn't even feel clean after using. Definitely not something I woild recommend.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Although I've only tried one of Aquafreshes toothpastes I know that in the future I will be purchasing another brand. This brand doesn't give me the clean feeling that I enjoy from other brands especially brand that include baking soda in with the paste. This is good for whitening but not cleaning the teeth.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
I have used this toothpaste for some months now. One of the main reasons I love it is because of it's brightening power. It keeps stains from wine/coffee/foods at bay, while still giving you super fresh breath! I also feel like it's a reasonable price for the effectiveness, and amount of product you receive.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
This toothpaste is supposed to leave your mouth with a fresh minty scent but it was not the case. At least not for me. I found the flavor to be too strong for my taste and didn't see any whitening effects after using it for a couple of months. I might try other flavors to see if they are better for me.
saman m.
saman m.
Mundelein, IL
I love aqua fresh tooth paste. this product always been one of the constant item in my basket. the results are amazing as you don't have to use a lot of it and you get absolutely clean and fresh teeth after using it. i would always buy this product and would highly recommend everyone to use it too.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Honestly there are better toothpaste out there for you to use. And it depends on the persons' preferences. But I didn't go to repurchase this toothpaste because now I buy my toothpaste in bulk from the store. So there was not a reason for me to buy aquafresh from the local grocery/drug store.
Destini E.
Destini E.
Rock Hill, SC
I found this toothpaste at the Dollar Tree and it works fine. I used it a couple of times, but I don't really like it much. It works fine, but there's no extra whitening or anything, it's just a basic run of the mill toothpaste. I probably won't buy this again unless it's an emergency.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite toothpaste to use and given the chance, it's the only toothpaste that I use. It definitely leaves that really clean, minty fresh feeling and keeps my teeth nice and white. I love it. Bought it many times and will definitely continue to as its my #1 toothpaste!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.