Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Wausau, WI
Honestly they're okay. Like any other toothbrush it gets the job done and makes me mouth smell nice so that's good
Genoa, NE
Good toothbrushes. Lasted 4 months before having to replace. Brushes were a little firmer than what I normally use.
Morganton, NC
All of the aquafresh toothbrushes I have used have been very good quality toothbrushes. I will continue using them!
Converse, TX
I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it. I JUST DON'T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I prefer to use Colgate. These toothbrush bristles just didn't last as long. I would give them another try though.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pretty great toothbrushes! Not too expensive, work well, easy for travel, and they do what they're supposed to do!
Albion, IN
Don't care for this product. A lot of times the bristles would fall out while brushing and they wore out very fast.
Oak grove, KY
I’ve been using these forever. Great tooth Bush . I’ll continue to buy these and hopefully they don’t change them
Ellington
Purchased at: Walmart
Decent; Wasn’t soft like the others, BUT it does the job nonetheless. Recommend to people without sensitive gums.
Dallas, TX
They are super affordable and they come in different forms and they do the job as good as my favorite toothbrush!