Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Really good cquality great price different textures soft medium and hard for everyone your teeth are super clean
I love there toothpaste but their brushes are of but not effective enough for my teeth but that is just my teeth
Good basic toothbrush. It does all that you expect. I would buy again. I am not loyal to any brand of toothbrush.
Winchester, VA
This is my current tooth brush and I love it the Brussels they're hard but not stiff and aren't harsh on my gums
Springfield, OH
Aquafresh Toothbrushes are great toothbrushes. They are perfectly flexible and do a fantastic job cleaning teeth.
Little Rock, AR
Ok for the price. It did do the job but just didn't feel very sturdy. Would be great to have for overnight trips.
Valley City, OH
Have used these on a trip because they’re cheap. Not very strong in cleaning but do what they’re supposed to do
Tolar
They are toothbrushes, what can I say? They clean my teeth just like any other toothbrush would. Price is good.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfectly normal usually bought toothbrush. I don't love it and I don't hate it. It works but nothing special.
Valley
I've used this brand too in my search for a good toothbrush.I found them to work well.DON'T buy them that often