Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Nicholson
This seems like a normal toothbrush to me. I’m not particularly picky about toothbrushes.
Lenoir
Purchased at: Walmart
A great manual toothbrush that isn’t expensive or too rough. I like a softer toothbrush.
Orlando, FL
It’s alright I like medium to hard toothbrushes but it got the job done for three months
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These aqua fresh toothbrushes are fine to use. Nothing special but they get the job done.
Croydon , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Soft on ums and very afforable. Lasts long and doesn't get hard quickly. Would recommend.
Alamo, TX
I really like aquafresh toothbrushes they do the job and really make my teeth feel clean.
Nice traveling tooth brush but not my everyday one. Definitely gets the job done though.
Great product great product great product love this toothbrush works amazing cleans great
Naperville, IL
leaves clean teeth and gooe smelling breath. great product. must try. clean smile yayyyy
Has all kinds of firmness, good long lasting brush. Holds up very well. Worth the price.