Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Kannapolis, NC
these toothbrushes do their job and are cheaper than other toothbrushes. i love the value of them. they are very effective and i have been using the one i have twice a day for the past month! I got them at walmart and will definitely be back for more!
Menomonee Falls, WI
I don't really like this toothbrushes a lot since the plastic part is quite bendy. I use this toothbrush twice a day. I had never used this toothbrush brand and probably wouldn't repurchase it. I got it from my dentist when I went for a visit. :)
Bradenton, FL
My husband and I always purchase aquafresh brand toothbrushes when it is time to replace ours! The price is fair, they have a variety of colors, and leave our mouths feeling clean.
Sullivan, MO
It was a ok tooth brush but I felt like I wasn't quite getting I. Those hard to reach places and didn't feel like I was getting my teeth 100 percent clean with out really going at it
El Paso, TX
This was a hurry decide and go home choice. It was good however I'm just really keen on getting Colgate ones. I like my toothbrushes hard and I only got to try the soft one of these
Albertville
I'm not too picky with my tooth brushes. They all work the same to me. I've purchased these before and would purchase them again. If it comes down to it, I would buy these again.
Basic, good to have as spare toothbrushes. It's cheap and you can buy them pretty much anywhere...such as the market, drugstores, etc. I like to have a few tucked away for guests.
Sanford, FL
GREAT toothbrushes. They last a good time and they are pretty inexpensive. We have used Aquafresh toothbrushes on and off for the last year or two. They always meet our expectations and the packaging is easy to open. Would recommend to others.
Falling Waters
This is a okay brand. I started using these toothbrushes a few years back cause my boyfriend likes them. It gets the job done. They are a little awkward and not big enough I get them because my boyfriend buys nothing I would recommend though
Watertown, NY
This tooth brush is more on the cheaper end. It does what it needs to do. For the price you get what you pay for. I purchased this from dollar general. If your looking for a tooth brush that cheap but works I would highly recommend this one!