Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Lancaster, PA
This toothbrush isn't rough on the mouth but does a great job at getting the job done. My mouth feels clean and fresh after using this toothbrush. Its the perfect size to reach every spot in the mouth!
Lexington, SC
i didn't like these toothbrushes :( the top was just too large for my mouth even though normal toothbrushes are usually fine. i used it for a week and purchased a new toothbrush bc it was painful for my gums
Stockbridge, GA
the bristles could be softer in my opinion. compared to others it could be better but worse. yes, this is effective for a toothbrush. every day i use it just about. and yes i will repurchase.
Detroit
Purchased at: Target
The toothbrush is not hard and it’s not too soft. It gets the job done, I’ve always thought all toothbrushes were the same but they are not . You can tell the difference.
Everett, WA
Aquafresh toothbrushes work wonderfully. The bristles are very strong and make your teeth feel like you've actually done a good job cleaning after you are done. 😁
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This toothbrush helps keep my teeth super clean and stay healthy. I often switch brushes was and this one is good compared to others. I 10/10 would recommend buying this again and it met all of my expectations. Overall I feel satisfied for the price range and quality.
Berwyn, Il
There's nothing as wonderful as an Aquafresh toothbrush with a flexible handle - especially if you're under stress and think about work issues while brushing. You can't take it out on your teeth. These brushes ensure a gentle cleaning. Plus they really work around your gum line and they get between your teeth. I think they couldn't be more excellent.
The Colony, TX
My mom always buys these. She makes sure to have extra on hand just incase some forget their toothbrush. Which happened to me recently and I would defiantly buy these for myself.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great choice in a toothbrush. It gets the job done with minimal effort. They look really nice on a bathroom sink too. I've had this brand of toothbrush for years and it works wonderfully. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it doesn't work as well as my battery powered toothbrush