Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Killeen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets the job done , but the bristles are a little to stiff for me personally and it irritate's my gums.
Doral, FL
You get a nice refreshed feel after brushing more noticeable than the cheaper brands. Thank you aqua fresh
Englewood
These things are made cheap and break and fray so eazy and are tuff on sensitive gums I'd pick another one
Anniston, AL
Great to take on trips and the bristels are very durable Inexpensive Good to have several on hand for guest
I have only used it once and I would recommend it to others who want to try and use different things 🤗🤗🤗
PA
Me encanta las cerdas del sepillo son suaves no lastiman la encia lo volveria a utilizar definitivamente
Hoover, AL
Love it! My teeth felt very clean and the bristled were not too stiff. I would most definitely buy again
Good toothbrush. I like the handle and the shape of the head. Bristles are pretty good and last a while.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Aqua fresh is not my favorite toothbrush. I don't like the bristles. I prefer other brands over this one.
Hutto, TX
Great product lots to chooses from. Easy to buy not expansive and lasts it's time. I use these quit often