Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Belchertown, MA
Inexpensive but not my first choice. I need a medium bristle strength and Aquafresh just doesn’t seem to have a toothbrush that fits my needs. I find their bristles too be just a tad bit to soft for me no matter what the bristle count is.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I like this brand of toothbrush it’s simple yet effective on brushing your teeth without breaking the bank on buying a toothbrush or wiring about colors or styles
Gainesville, Georgia
Al igual que otros productos de la marca este es muy bueno. Lo comparo con Colgate si es que está a menos precio. No cambiaría nada del producto es una excelente marca. Sus pros sería el agarre y no tiene contra. Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo es excelente.
Columbus, OH
I do not like these at all! This is the brand all of my roommates used, so naturally, I tried them, but I just couldn't stick with them. I feel as if they poked too hard. My gums were constantly bleeding and the bristles fell off very easily. I had a coupon, so they weren't super expensive, but still, not worth it to me.
Broussard
Purchased at: Walmart
I like manual toothbrush. I have tried electronic ones and didn't like them. If you press to hard they stop. You have to put the right kind of pressure on them. Manual toothbrushes you don't have to worry how hard you press they just work the way they should.
Denton, TX
It’s a toothbrush. It’s great. I’m just typing here to finish this guy up. Why would you sh** on a toothbrush, they’re disposable; you buy so many in your life; they’re so cheap; good quality stuff definitely cleans my mouth bones.
Ellensburg , WA
I use the soft bristle and really like it. It was recommended by my dentist. The quality is good and it’s affordable, these brushes reach the back of my teeth and hold up well.
Kirtland, NM
I really enjoy this product because its a life saver for me, expecially since I switched to this brand. I usually get electrical ones but since I dont anymore it's life changing for me. I recommend this product to anyone who's tired of electrical toothbrush and that brand hasn't made improvement on your teeth or gums.
Aberdeen, MD
I like my toothbrushes to hit the perfect balance between soft and scratchy, and I think Aquafresh has that perfect balance. I always get my toothbrushes at Target, and usually I buy whatever is on sale, but I think I've been converted to Aquafresh for life.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can usually find these on sale and with the coupon they are a good deal. I find them to be good quality I use the toothbrush twice a day or more as needed. I purchased these usually at target or Walmart and I would recommend them. The price is right and they are not too harsh on the gums