Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
They are ok but hey seem to wear out very easily so I find myself buying tooth brushes again
Canyon Cntry, CA
Used and didn't like needs better Brussels so rough on gums bled a lot when I never bleed hurt
Vista, CA
Can't complain. It's a tooth brush so I can't say too much. But definetely gives a good clean
Goose Creek, SC
Never had a problem and help to fight cavities with great extension! Good variety of colors!
I received one of these in my Christmas stocking. It worked as well as any other toothbrush.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are actually my favorite! many to choose from. great price. one for each family member
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn’t a fan of this. I’ll stick to what I always use. Didn’t feel like i got a good clean
Artesia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works as expected. Nothing really extraordinary or special about the toothbrush. Good value
Pittsburgh , PA
I love these toothbrushes. They are the right kind of softness and my mouth feels amazing.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like these brushes, they hurt my gums, doesn't clean as well and have stiff heads.