Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Maricopa, AZ
I wasn't too impressed by Aquafreshes toothbrushes. They said they were soft, but they still felt pretty firm to me.
Atlanta, TX
Wonderful toothbrush, it's amazing and the bristles are great and it really digs down to clean in between your teeth
Atlanta, GA
Like the grip. I don't really buy them as much since I use the Phllips Electronic kind. The bristles do hold up good
Tampa, FL
The bristles are awesome leaves my teeth feeling so clean also work as a great temp floss I have had mines for months
Gorham, ME
Honestly this isn't my favorite toothbrush brand. It's not the worst toothbrush I've ever used but it isn't my go-to.
Corona, CA
Good toothbrush i use a soft toothbrushes this one last for a very long time. Does a good job keeping my teeth clean
Hyattsville, MD
I get the basic aquafresh tooth brushes from the dollar store. same as the ones sold in drug store but a lot cheaper!
These are very good, everyday toothbrushes. They don't have a lot frillls, that you don't need, and they do the job.
Winona, MS
These toothbrushes are good, but compared to crest or others, they don't quite seem to make your teeth feel as clean.
Wauseon, OH
Ive tried these toothbrushes and I was not at all pleased. The hard bristles were very painful on my sensitive teeth.