BY AQUAFRESH

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ; see more...

Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can usually find these on sale and with the coupon they are a good deal. I find them to be good quality I use the toothbrush twice a day or more as needed. I purchased these usually at target or Walmart and I would recommend them. The price is right and they are not too harsh on the gums
Lola M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of these toothbrushes, my mouth and teeth don't feel as clean as I like them to feel. I do use the soft bristle ones but that shouldn't matter. Soft bristles are better on your teeth and gums but should also do a great job cleaning.
Jacquelyn D.
I used these growing up, but hated them. They fit awkwardly in your hand, wore out quickly, and were not large enough. Definitely not a fan of them. Would not recommend unless someone has a really small mouth.
Marlene V.
COVINA, CA
These toothbrushes get the job done. I like that they have all types of bristles from soft to hard. I feel like this toothbrush really gets to the places the other toothbrushes can't.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Christina S.
This product is a little more pricey didn't really like the bristles on this particular toothbrush not really recommend in because it is pricey only use product once very unhappy with it did not buy again did not use project very long nope not happy with it at all
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Emily H.
This toothbrush works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant, non abrasive texture. The bristles are durable and have made brushing more thorough and easier.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I really enjoy this product because its a life saver for me, expecially since I switched to this brand. I usually get electrical ones but since I dont anymore it's life changing for me. I recommend this product to anyone who's tired of electrical toothbrush and that brand hasn't made improvement on your teeth or gums.
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
I like my toothbrushes to hit the perfect balance between soft and scratchy, and I think Aquafresh has that perfect balance. I always get my toothbrushes at Target, and usually I buy whatever is on sale, but I think I've been converted to Aquafresh for life.