Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So many great things to say about this toothbrush ! It was super gentle on my gums and didn't leave my gums hurting like most tooth brushes do to me. It was extremely gentle not harsh what's so ever. I definitely recommend.
Jessup, PA
There isn't much to say about this product except i wasn't a fan of it.. i hate the fact that you are trying to make me right more about something i didn't like
Prattville, AL
Affordable and just as wonderful to use as expensive brands. We keep quite a few in bulk in our house so we always have one for us or our guests that need one.
I had only used these toothbrushes for a few weeks before I got a different one. but these brushes really do clean my teeth amazing. I was very please with it
Fort Saint John
I only used these when my parents would buy them when I was younger. Nothing wrong with the tooth brush really, just find oral b or Colgate better and cheaper
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love aquafresh tooth paste, my family loves it to, I buy the mint favor, and the price is just right, and it makes your breath smells good and you teeth clean
I buy whichever toothbrush is cheapest. It doesn't seem to make much difference. I like the ones with the blue strip that fades to tell me when to replace it.
Los Angeles, CA
It does the job! Gets in between the teeth well and leaves my pearly whites feeling clean and refreshed. Doesn't feel harsh and brissles in the brush are soft.
Marlboro, NJ
I've been using aquafresh toothbrush since I'm a kid and I just can't adapt myself to another brand. It's a simple designs but I feel that it cleans perfectly.
Boston, MA
I am not very careful in buying toothbrushes, only make sure the price is low. aquafresh ones are reasonably priced and quality is good, so i often buy these.