BY AQUAFRESH

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ; see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Jacquelyn D.
I used these growing up, but hated them. They fit awkwardly in your hand, wore out quickly, and were not large enough. Definitely not a fan of them. Would not recommend unless someone has a really small mouth.
Marlene V.
COVINA, CA
These toothbrushes get the job done. I like that they have all types of bristles from soft to hard. I feel like this toothbrush really gets to the places the other toothbrushes can't.
Christina S.
This product is a little more pricey didn't really like the bristles on this particular toothbrush not really recommend in because it is pricey only use product once very unhappy with it did not buy again did not use project very long nope not happy with it at all
Aleshia M.
Bonneau, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This isn’t the best toothbrush I’ve ever had but it comes at a good price and still make my teeth feel clean horrible I am very fair if I would’ve product and will probably repurchase again very satisfied overall
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every morning and night and love how well it cleans. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to clean their teeth and mouth
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I really enjoy this product because its a life saver for me, expecially since I switched to this brand. I usually get electrical ones but since I dont anymore it's life changing for me. I recommend this product to anyone who's tired of electrical toothbrush and that brand hasn't made improvement on your teeth or gums.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
I like my toothbrushes to hit the perfect balance between soft and scratchy, and I think Aquafresh has that perfect balance. I always get my toothbrushes at Target, and usually I buy whatever is on sale, but I think I've been converted to Aquafresh for life.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These brushes are great. I have used them in the past. My husband and I both loved them. The texture is smooth yet firm. I like that the brush isn't too stiff nor too soft. They are just as good as Colgate. However I do prefer Colgate over this product now. Overall a great product.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX
I love my aquafresh toothbrushes! Of course you need to replace it every few months but mine are never worn down until then. The thistles retain water really well. Cheap compared to the other good brushes like it.