Aquafresh Toothbrushes

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrushes!
Erie, PA
Good price and so the job! Quick grab and go simple toothbrushes. I would recommend.?
Crowley , TX
Flexible handle makes it easy to reach all the areas in my mouth, for a better clean.
Norwalk
Very nice toothbrushes. They last me a long time which is great. I highly recommend.
santa clara
bro- it’s a toothbrush. you use it to brush your teeth. what more do i need to say???
Pretty good a little expensive for the price! But pretty good overall great Brisells
Madisonville, TN
Love this beand of toothbrushes they work very well and help clean your teeth greatly
Sugar Land, TX
They make much better toothpastes. I rather buy the random cheaper brands than these
This toothbrush is a great value! Not too hard, good for both your gums and teeth!!!
Blue Bell , PA
Havent found one that has a tongue scrubber feature otherwise i would buy more often
Lakewood, CA
I didn't love this product. it was just ok. this was ok but I prefer the crest brand.