BY AQUAFRESH

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ; see more...

Debra L.
Broussard
Purchased at: Walmart
I like manual toothbrush. I have tried electronic ones and didn't like them. If you press to hard they stop. You have to put the right kind of pressure on them. Manual toothbrushes you don't have to worry how hard you press they just work the way they should.
Jacquelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these growing up, but hated them. They fit awkwardly in your hand, wore out quickly, and were not large enough. Definitely not a fan of them. Would not recommend unless someone has a really small mouth.
Marlene V.
Covina, CA
These toothbrushes get the job done. I like that they have all types of bristles from soft to hard. I feel like this toothbrush really gets to the places the other toothbrushes can't.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can usually find these on sale and with the coupon they are a good deal. I find them to be good quality I use the toothbrush twice a day or more as needed. I purchased these usually at target or Walmart and I would recommend them. The price is right and they are not too harsh on the gums
Tracy M.
Ashland
I had got the wrong kind of toothbrush one time and my husband did not like their toothbrushes I had to go the next day and get the one that he always gets because he felt like his teeth and gums and tongue was not clean enough with this toothbrush so I never repurchase it again
Lola M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of these toothbrushes, my mouth and teeth don't feel as clean as I like them to feel. I do use the soft bristle ones but that shouldn't matter. Soft bristles are better on your teeth and gums but should also do a great job cleaning.
Rocio M.
Perth amboy, NJ
These are good and affordable! I got mine at #ShopRite. Its also my travel toothbrush, of course I use like 3 brushes. One for travel, one at home and one in my purse! hana
Millisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I really enjoy this product because its a life saver for me, expecially since I switched to this brand. I usually get electrical ones but since I dont anymore it's life changing for me. I recommend this product to anyone who's tired of electrical toothbrush and that brand hasn't made improvement on your teeth or gums.