BY AQUAFRESH

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions or comments?  Call  ; see more...

Stephanie H.
Very decent toothbrushes, they do a great job of scrubbing off the gunk from your teeth. However, they can be a little harsh if not used at the right angles. These brushes are more rough bristled so I have had a problem with them scraping the top of my mouth when brushing behind my front teeth. Still, as long as you're careful about your angles and don't brush too hard, they do the job.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
These are definitely not my favorite toothbrushes among mainstream brands. Well the price is quite reasonable, I feel more comfortable paying a little bit more for a Colgate brush. I take my oral health very seriously, so getting a "bargain" on a toothbrush is not a priority for me. I go for quality, and was not impressed with the bristles on this brush.
Shukri H.
toothbrush with a flexible handle especially if you're under stress and think about work issues while brushing. You can't take it out on your teeth. These brushes ensure a gentle cleaning. Plus they really work around your gum line and they get between your teeth I think they couldn't be more excellent. But they don't have bristles
Madison C.
I have used aquafresh toothbrushes in the past but I don't like them price/clean/feel of the bristle wise as much as I like oral b. I usually go for oral b toothbrushes. Obviously this toothbrush was fine and did the job but I'd rather use oral B and would be more likely to recommend oral b to a friend.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
They are a good product. I prefer to buy the soft bristles. The toothbrushes work well and are a good value for the cost - I purchase at Walmart. I would recommend these to people. The only thing I might change is the handle. It isn't bad, but it could definitely fit in your hand a little bit better
Dani R.
Great choice in a toothbrush. It gets the job done with minimal effort. They look really nice on a bathroom sink too. I've had this brand of toothbrush for years and it works wonderfully. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it doesn't work as well as my battery powered toothbrush
Monica S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is as good as any other product in this price range. lasted a month and seemed to be the right softness for my teeth that didn't seem to scratch but got between teeth. It's one of the less expensive products so I buy it now and again. I find them at dollar stores as well as big box stores.
Wendy L.
Chandler, AZ
I have used Aquafresh toothbrushes in the past. But I normally don't buy them anymore. I am not sure why I just love my Oral B toothbrush better. I mean it's a good toothbrush. I normally get my toothbrushes from walmart. I would recommend it for others to try and see if it's for you or not.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I like that I can get a smaller head, my mouth is smaller than most, so many toothbrush heads are too large to effectively clean all my teeth. I also like that I can get the toothbrush in soft, so it doesn't damage my already eroding enamel. Plus, there are plenty of options to choose from!
Chardonnay L.
Very nice toothbrush. It does not have in special qualities but it does get the job done. I like that the brush itself is not super hard and it gets in between your teeth. This was my first time using this product and overall I am surprise how long it lasted I am overall very satisfied.