Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareAquafresh
Toothbrush Training 3+ Months Toothbrush 1 Ct Peg

Aquafresh Toothbrush Training 3+ Months Toothbrush 1 Ct Peg

by Aquafresh

As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. Aquafresh® training toothbrush is designed to help you gently clean your baby's teeth and reduce the risk of damage to gums.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush Training 3+ Months Toothbrush 1 Ct Peg!
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My friend uses this for her baby and it's nice soft bristles are so gentle. They really help and are really easy to use
sara S.
Marlin, TX
Loved this! My kids all used the Aquafresh brand and was gentle enough for them. Price was reasonable as well.
angela M.
the best tooth brush ever. bristles really vlean between teeth. bristles are soft on thd gums also.i would encourage you to buy this amazing toothbrush.
Amanita V.
Very hard braised, and always keep toothpaste between it so get dirty so quickly, not confortable handle
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
My son uses one of these training brushes and he loves it. He gets excited about brushing his teeth with mommy and daddy with his own big boy brush!
Wendy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great valued toothbrush for little people. It comes in colors and styles and a good toothbrush for boys and girls.
Alexis R.
Keyser, WV
I highly recommend this product. It feels just right it's not to rough or to soft it's just right.
Jill D.
Stanhope, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
My child has used this particular tooth brush. i really love how gentle it is. She likes it too.
Nadira P.
Pomona
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best tooth brushes I have ever used. I love the fact that it has a plastic grip which is useful even when your hands are wet. I purchased it at Target last month and it has been effective. I will definitely buy this toothbrush again in 2 months.
Kittawana M.
Newell, WV
It's not the best at all . My dad or nun of my family like the toothbrushes we have. But that's what we have to deal with.

Looking for your answer?