Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, MD
The only thing that would maj ke me happy and you have a great way to go back and I have a good day for a few days and I'm still not sure what I was a
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dentist always told me never to get the hard brushes, so this is the one I usually go for. Soft, and able to reach back enough to get a good clean.
Tampa, FL
When i used these tooth brushes i felt they didn't clean as well as i needed them to being a person with braces this wasn't the best toothbrush for me
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I usually just use whatever toothbrush I have one hand and whichever one is better priced. This one is pretty good though. The brush isn't too tough.
Bear, DE
It's an okay toothbrush. All toothbrushes and companies have been the same in my opinion. Pretty effective, gets the job of cleaning your teeth done!
Reedsville, PA
As before my toothbrushes have to be soft due to my sensitive teeth and gums. I will use just about any toothbrush just as long as its a SOFT brush!
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothbrush! I was a dental hygienist for years and have recommended soft bristle toothbrushes to many patients. I will definitely buy again.
I used this toothbrush a while back! It's and ok brush! Wasn't to hard on my teeth when brushing! If you like soft toothbrushes this is one to use
I'm sure can be purchased at any retail store carrying products for your teeth. Unsure of the product. Never have used the Aquafresh toothbrush.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aquafresh is not my favorite, but still gets the job done. I received a Aquafresh toothbrush as a gift and I did use it, just prefer different brand.