Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Another good quality toothbrush that works well to take care of my teeth and isn't hard on my gums.
Bishops Falls
This personally to me is the most affordable and good quality toothbrushes to purchase out there.
Bristles stayed in place throughout. Didn't cause gums to bleed. Lightweight and easy to hold.
London
It’s soft of the gum where as my old one from Colgate made my gums bleed. It’s good I like it
Good manual toothbrush, good for travelling, not really much more you say about toothbrushes
The bristles fell off of the tooth brush and irritated my gums. I wouldn't recommend this
Soft and doesn't hurt sensitive gums and gets at the back of my teeth no problem !!!!!
Guanajuato, Mexico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product but it was a little too soft for me even thoug I bought the medium one.
It is easy and nice to use. But I like an elektronic toothbrush more than this.
It is easy and nice to use. But I like an elektronic toothbrush more than this.
Hobart