Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Mantorville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great toothbrushes! I like the two pack since I always switch out both my husbands and mine at the same time. Very good and not abrasive to our teeth. Very effective at cleaning our teeth. I would recommend this to anyone.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these brushes all the time because they are so affordable and they are soft I can toss them every few months and not worry about it. They have a nice small head and are not hard on my gums. They get the job done really well.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of soft toothbrushes. I feel like it’s not firm enough so it doesn’t clean well enough. I bought it at my local chain supermarket. I used it twice a day as directed. I would opt for buying a medium firmness next time
Moscow , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these toothbrushes as well I always try to get the good toothbrushes instead of cheap ones that only lasts a couple brushes and they’re no good! I use this a couple times a week yes I buy these often!
Temperance, MI
Nice, soft bristled toothbrush. I have since switched to a battery powered toothbrush. For a manual it is a good, quality toothbrush though. I would buy again for travel if I need to. I like the Aquafresh brand. It is reliable and cost effective.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice for traveling. I prefer electric toothbrushes but these are nice too. Usually a good price. Buy at Walmart for the cheapest price. Not as effective as electric but nice. Yeah, I’d buy again if needed.
Mobile, AL
I remember picking these up from Walmart because of the flex head. It was my first time trying them. I wasn't wowed by the performance of this brush because of the flex head. I felt as if I lost some of the control of brushing. The pricing was economical but this time I think it sacrificed on quality. Haven't repurchased since.
It's a toothbrush and gets the job done. Has a longer head and covers more of an area at a time. Good for people with bigger mouths. I like that it doesn't have the "plastic" like bristles throughout
Barnhart, MO
It's hard to review something so straightforward as a toothbrush, considering we use it everyday without much thought. I was happy with this purchase and keep buying the same one over time. It makes my mouth feel clean and doesn't irritate my gums
Northborough, MA
This toothbrush is really soft, and it doesn't hurt my teeth at all. I always prefer soft toothbrushes, and this brand is a lot softer than other brands I have tried. This toothbrush was effective and I did not get any cavities while I was using it.