Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Crowley, TX
It was a good toothbrush. The bristles were soft. My teeth felt clean when I was done.
Louisa, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this toothbrush. Not too soft not to tough. Just perfect! Also I love the handle!
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't care for this brand. My mouth doesn't feel as clean as when I use other brands.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for sensitive teeth! Usually, reasonable price. Buy it at Wal-Mart or elsewhere.
Rock, WV
The brush bristles were too soft for me. Product is Affordable but not useful for me.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this pack. Its the best and super soft brush. Very gentle on my sensitive gums.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this toothbrush. I've used it every so often. It's somewhat effective.
Huntington, WV
These toothbrushes did not appear to lady very long . We had to replace them quickly
West memphis
This toothbrush was ok, did the job but did not seem to last as long as some others
Chula Vista, CA
One of my favorite toothbrushes I rephrased more than once ! Please give it a shot