Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Portland, OR
I would so use this, it's soft bristles because I have sensitive gums . So if you're like m use this!
Love there toothbrushes affordable plus good quality I'm hooked. Will always recommend to my friends.
Gastonia
I love the soft bristles, sometimes I buy medium but soft is usually my go to! It gets the job done!
Didn't care for how soft these were. Didn't feel like I got a good scrub and clean teeth after using.
Gainesville, FL
Love these! Hubby and I use these all the time! Awesome! I have sensitive gums so I really love this!
Destin, FL
Didn't like this at all. Just felt cheap to me. I wouldn't buy this again unless it was an emergency.
Jacksonville, FL
To soft for me didn't feel like my teeth got clean but the husband likes his so everyone is different
Overland Park, KS
Great toothbrush, really gets my teeth clean. Love how it feels in my mouth and love the shape of it.
Kent, OH
The new ones that they have come out with are great. I feel like they do a very good job cleaning.
Stamford, CT
Is good to leaves very soft,just that some are ha but eventually get better It keep the mouth clean