BY AQUAFRESH

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;   see more...

Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of soft toothbrushes. I feel like it’s not firm enough so it doesn’t clean well enough. I bought it at my local chain supermarket. I used it twice a day as directed. I would opt for buying a medium firmness next time
Mary P.
marmora
This product was okay but didn’t last as long the bristles were breaking from head , I used it maybe 2 weeks , was not impressed , It was ok but nothing to run out and buy, value is cheaper but won’t be as good
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every morning and night and love how well it cleans. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to clean their teeth and mouth
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice for traveling. I prefer electric toothbrushes but these are nice too. Usually a good price. Buy at Walmart for the cheapest price. Not as effective as electric but nice. Yeah, I’d buy again if needed.
AnneMarie B.
Maybe not even three stars. These work fine and this is one I get regularly. However, AQUAFRESH used to make a different shaped head that was more wedge shaped and a more streamlined handle. Bring it back!
Joni K.
Monroeville, AL
I remember picking these up from Walmart because of the flex head. It was my first time trying them. I wasn't wowed by the performance of this brush because of the flex head. I felt as if I lost some of the control of brushing. The pricing was economical but this time I think it sacrificed on quality. Haven't repurchased since.
Crystal C.
It's a toothbrush and gets the job done. Has a longer head and covers more of an area at a time. Good for people with bigger mouths. I like that it doesn't have the "plastic" like bristles throughout
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This toothbrush works well, it is soft on my teeth and gums. I bought at Target and it is effective and long lasting. It compares well to alternatives, and is in line with others I have used. I would buy again.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
Cheap toothbrushes are not something I'll use. I believe you get what you pay for and w/ Aqua Fresh, you know it's going to work! It will reach the back teeth and most importantly, it's affordable! It's the way to go.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We love that aqaufresh offers two packs! It's perfect for a couple and saves you money plus overall is a great toothbrush and many even have the tongue scraper on the back, which is a plus!