Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct

by Aquafresh

For a Thorough Clean Carefully rounded bristles ensure a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gentle care of the gums.  The unique Aquafresh ActiveZone™ allows the brush to reach and easily adapt to the shape of the whole mouth for a thorough and effective clean. The rubberized, contoured handle allows a firm grip for a precise control of the brush. Did you know? A new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one that is 3 months old. Dentist recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Comments or questions?  Call toll Free weekdays. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Toothbrush, Soft - 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Easley, SC
I like how this toothbrush cleans as well as how it fits in my hand. It is comfortable to hold. The bristles aren't too soft that I don't feel like I'm cleaning my teeth. They're just right.
Works great on my sensitive teeth. I love the soft bristles because I have sensitive gums and it feels so soft on my teeth. It is very inexpensive and would definitely recommend.
Raleigh, NC
Aquafresh brushes are pretty good. I don't like the Flexible necks because you don't get the best control. I do like the tapered head though. It reaches the hard spots in the back.
This brand is ok. I prefer oral B since I have a fairly small mouth and most other brush heads are too big. I think it would be fine for someone with a normal sized mouth!!
San Antonio, TX
I have really sensitive teeth and gums so this brush is great for me! Doesn't make me feel like in scrubbing and scraping my mouth but just getting a good clean in there.
Mc Donald, OH
These are nice toothbrushes, but I have used better. They worked, but weren't very soft. I lliked them, but not as much as others, I will not be purchasing these again.
Good for sensitive teeth. Not harsh. Cleans teeth good. recommend this tooth brush for those with sensitive teeth and even with those who don't have sensitive teeth.
Tahlequah, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush was alright. Not my go to toothbrush but it got the job done. I can't complain all too much though because when I did use it, it was soft as well.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every morning and night and love how well it cleans. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to clean their teeth and mouth
Redmond, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best toothbrush ever. I wish more people knew about his brush and it performance. However i am happy i know and use it. I am worried that they were only three left. I should have ordered all three. I have been using this toothbrush for many years, and have found nothing better.