Aquafresh Sensitive Toothpaste Smooth Mint, 5.6-Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Julissa Bm119909 V.

BY AQUAFRESH

Targets the Source of Sensitive Tooth Pain, Soothes the Nerves & Reduces Painful Sensitivity •Healthy Gums •Strong Teeth •Fresh Breath Targets the source of sensitive tooth pain, soothes the nerves and reduces painful sensitivity. Helps maintain... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juliette L.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm not super picky with toothpaste so I just grabbed whatever was there. Nothing bad, nothing good to say about. It cleans my teeth! lol. I wonder if I will ever find a toothpaste that I'm like "OMG that's the best" about. Hasn't happened yet!
Kristina C.
Lore City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love buying in bulk because I feel it's a better deal and these are fairly priced! This toothpaste has a nice taste and leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami

If temperature extremes make your teeth hurt, you need extra protection. aquafresh sensitive maximum strength targets the source of sensitive tooth pain, soothes nerves and reduces painful sensitivity while still providing all the benefits of triple protection. and it gently whitens with regular brushing.
Corey H.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This has always been my favorite toothpaste! Ever since I was little I loved it because of the fun colors but now I love it because of the great taste and the extreme clean. I have always had a great experience with this toothpaste, I usually use the whitening version and it works just as well as any other whitening toothpaste.
Mai Ze V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not this exact kind, but I really like the extreme whitening. It makes your teeth and your mouth just feel so fresh and makes your breath smells good as well! I use it usually whenever I feel like it, I don't purchase it as often because I've been into like trying out new toothpaste recently.
Elizabeth O.
This was great for my sensitive teeth but left me with a weird taste in my mouth? Decent enough mint flavor but taste kinda strange? My fiancé kept using it but I moved on. Always has great deals though and usually comes in packs so you save trips when you find yourself out
Denice R.
These are very good affordable toothpaste and what is best is that it wont cause you any sensibility when you drink hot or cold things it helps you also if you have any problems with your gums because they tend to bleed easily , so for me i definitely recommend using it !
Kiah M.
Aiea, HI
I don't care for the taste or texture of this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling chalky and there's always residue left on my toothbrush that is difficult to get off. I purchased this toothpaste while on vacation because I just wanted something cheap that I could use for a couple days. It did the job, but it definitely isn't my first choice for a toothpaste.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was surprisingly cheap. I bought it at the local Dollar Tree for just one dollar. I use it daily and love the scent it leaves in my mouth. I keep it in stock at my home and keep an extra bottle in my travel bag for when I travel out of town.
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
Mostly personal choice, but I'm not a huge fan of this aqufresh product. My dentists assistant suggested it due to some sensitivity in my gums. I didn't enjoy the overly minty flavor, nor the three layers... again, personal choice more than anything