Aquafresh Kids Toothbrush (Pack of 4)

by Aquafresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Kids Toothbrush (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
Gab H.
Chino Hills, CA
My girls really enjoy these. They are colorful, I like the variety pack. The bristles are not too hard and I like the fact that one set stays at grandmas house. They are effective and sturdy.
Amanda G.
Plant City, FL
My kids love these toothbrushes! It's always nice to have a spare around for traveling as well so the four pack is our go to!
Megan B.
narrows, va
I love these toothbrushes for my son. They jeep his teeth fresh and clean as well s his breath
Crystal M.
Flint, MI
My kids use to love the Aquafresh toothbrushes, not they like the batter operating one.
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just different brand is tooth brush this brand does the job but their other brands that are better
Ashley B.
Hammond, LA
My son had no problems with this tooth brush. When he was little he lobed biting on it and it never hurt his gums
Dana H.
Grafton, OH
Great product. Not as expensive as a lot of brushes, and thorough cleaning bristles. My family and I use these brushes the most.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
This is the perfect toothbrush for my sons. It is highly effective. Super affordable. They look forward to brushing their teeth.
Lydia F.
Wilson , NC
The kids love these tooth brushes. One of the little ones does complain about the brush being to hard so I will be taking them to a he dentist soon hopefully it's not gingivitis or anything like that.
Bethany W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my son's toothbrush. It's the perfect size for him and has soft bristles so he likes brushing his teeth.

Looking for your answer?