Aquafresh Kids Pump

Aquafresh Kids Pump

90 mL Bubblemint

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Kids Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Heidi D.
Aquafresh Kids Pump uploaded by Heidi D.
This is how the children love to wash their teeth! They are curious how the pump dispenser works then feel the mint taste which is not too strong and auto brush their teeth when I promise they can press the pump themselves lol... You must try!
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
My kids love this toothpaste. It's easy for them to put on their own toothbrushes without making a giant mess and it doesn't taste awful. I like that both my 3 year old and my 6 year old can use the same toothpaste, and it is very cost effective for the amount you get.
Love the scent of it and how the dispenser is so cool. It really makes brushing your teeth more enjoyable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Looking for your answer?