Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Bubblemint 4.6 oz (130.4 g) Pack of 12

BY AQUAFRESH

Whether they're toddlers or pre-teens, your kids will have a reason to look forward to their brushing routine. Aquafresh® Kids products encourage good habits and help make brushing fun. Our pastes for ages 2+ come in bubblemint toothpaste and fresh and... see more...

Lisa B.
Berechurch hall road , Colchester
My kids love this they always want to brush Thier teeth maybe it's just for the taste lol
Highly recommended for children
Paula F.
Beamsville
My kids love the taste. Sweet but a little minty. Only complaint is the dispenser get a bit goofy.
Jessica G.
calgary
My son loves this toothpaste. Its nice that I finally found a toothpaste he will use and like it
Sabia B.
I remember loving to brush my teeth because of this tooth paste it smelt and tasted so good

back