Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Bubblemint 4.6 oz (130.4 g) Pack of 12

BY AQUAFRESH

Whether they're toddlers or pre-teens, your kids will have a reason to look forward to their brushing routine. Aquafresh® Kids products encourage good habits and help make brushing fun. Our pastes for ages 2+ come in bubblemint toothpaste and fresh and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
San Antonio, TX
Kiddos don't like the flavor of the this brand.
Will probably not purchase again. Going to stick with Crest Kids.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I use this for my daughter I like how easy and mess free it is than the tubes she normally squeezes too much out.
Bailey S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the flavor, love what it does, just not a huge fan of the tube. But that's the only thing I have to say!
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste growing up. Fun flavor and fun packaging. No mess and you get every last drop.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used to use this when I was young, and now my kids use it. They love the pump and the flavor!
Valeria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids only use this toothpaste. They love the taste and it does a great job . It is fun too.
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
This is a toothpaste always let my kids use they love it I really helps them brush their teeth
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son loves this toothpaste, he now enjoys brushing he's teeth!! Great to teach them!
Jessica M.
Stanley, NC
My kiddos absolutely love this. It taste great and heck I would love to use it myself.
Caitlyn M.
Sarasota , FL
My kids really like this tooth paste. They've been using it for a while. No complaints