Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Bubblemint 4.6 oz (130.4 g) Pack of 12

BY AQUAFRESH

Whether they're toddlers or pre-teens, your kids will have a reason to look forward to their brushing routine. Aquafresh® Kids products encourage good habits and help make brushing fun. Our pastes for ages 2+ come in bubblemint toothpaste and fresh and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linnea G.
Romeoville , IL
My grandson uses this toothpaste. He never puts up a fight brushing his teeth with this toothpaste and his little teeth and so clean and white after brushing.
David R.
Westmoreland, TN
this stuff was fantastic for m when I was a kid it made my teeth white and it did not taste bad It actually was good and I bought it multiple times
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love the fin pumping action on the top. This is by far their favorite tasting tooth paste too. And they love the 3 colors that come out.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
It did cleanse yet left my mouth tasting more like candy than mint. I love my minty fresh mouth taste but this product might indeed work for you.
Christina S.
Tempe, AZ
Growing up this was my favorite toothpaste, as I got older I because much more interested in whitening toothpaste rather than flavored ones.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
used to use this all the time when I was a kid, honestly nothing new it's kids toothpaste. Nothing really special to talk about.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The kiddos love this. They don't mind the taste of it. The container appeals to them and makes them want to brush their teeth.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste for my three year old son. The bubblemint flavor is great. Sparkling clean teeth is the way to go.
Yesenia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Bubblemint siempre lo he comprado para mis hijos, a ellos les encanta
Kathryn W.
I did not like the texture of this toothpaste. It is so messy for kids, partly because of the packaging/applicator.