Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Bubblemint 4.6 oz (130.4 g) Pack of 12

BY AQUAFRESH

Whether they're toddlers or pre-teens, your kids will have a reason to look forward to their brushing routine. Aquafresh® Kids products encourage good habits and help make brushing fun. Our pastes for ages 2+ come in bubblemint toothpaste and fresh and... see more...

Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this toothpaste when I was younger, my parents always bought it for me. I don't know what to say about expectations but i used it for many years. Twice a day everyday. I like the bubblegum flavor. Very satisfied my parents were, my teeth were nice
I would not recommend buying this toothpaste. My children have used this and hated it so much heather refused to brush their teeth with it. It was even worse because now I had 10 other tubes of toothpaste that nobody wanted to use. Please find another brand of toothpaste fro your children.
This is the kiddo's favorite. She loves the taste, it isn't over bearing, makes it easy to get her to brush her teeth each and every day. Quite effective, low cost and a high quality product Meets our expectations and we would recommend it to other parents for their kids.
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
Loved this toothpaste as a kid. The bubblegum flavor is amazing and it gets the job done. the one problem would probably be the packaging that easily gets goopy and gross quickly.
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this packaging! For kids it is so easy to use and they don't make (as much of) a mess. Before finding this product we tried almost every kids toothpaste on the market. This has been one that we will repurchase time and time again.
Diana B.
Roswell, GA
my nieces and nephew use it regularly. I would say it is working good for them as they use it everyday without giving us hard time plus their dentist is pleased with their teeth health. Flavor is good for them
Brandi L.
Albany, NY
Had my little brother use this to help with preventing cavitys because he had 2 already and it helped a lot I made him brush 3 times a day and he hasn't had any cavitys since
Michelle M.
Glendale
This toothpaste is a lifesaver. My kids little hands know how to use it without making a mess. It tastes like mint so their breath actually smells good and not like bubblegum!
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It has been a very long time since I myself have used this product but when I was a kid I LOVED this toothpaste all much. It is one of the better tasting in my opinion.
Rhonda N.
this product is a favorite of my grandchildren. The taste is a real winner. It helps to keep their breath fresh and has given them good checkups at the dentist.

Amazon