Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Bubblemint 4.6 oz (130.4 g) Pack of 12

BY AQUAFRESH

Whether they're toddlers or pre-teens, your kids will have a reason to look forward to their brushing routine. Aquafresh® Kids products encourage good habits and help make brushing fun. Our pastes for ages 2+ come in bubblemint toothpaste and fresh and... see more...

Melissa A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just bought this yesterday for my two kids, the oldest hates the flavor but she's 14 and should be using a regular non-kid toothpaste now anyway. The youngest (9) likes this and she loves the pump that it comes in. She likes the flavor and the change of pace of the pump.
Sarahn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We used to use this toothpaste for our children, but our dentist told us not to use it anymore. One of her kids has stubborn teeth and apparently kids toothpaste just are not made strong left to fight against cavities.
Casey M.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids have tried this before and didn't like it very much. The combination of bubble gum and mint flavors was not very pleasant and it was difficult to get out of their toothbrushes for the new toothpaste. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone.
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! I would definitely buy it again. I used this as a child and I plan to use it with my future child as well. It is a good type of toothpaste compared to the other brands. I am overall satisfied.
Teneshia J.
Lena, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm only giving this 3stars because it has fluoride in it. My nephew loves this brand and the fact that it is easy to squeeze out. I think he will continue to use it until a better alternative is found.
Kelli P.
Never used with my kid. But i remember using as a child. I remeber liming the flavors asa kid. I assume it was good bc thats what my parents always bought for us as kids.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
We use this for our children and they love it. It tastes good (but not good enough that they don't want to spit it out) and has absolutely helped protect their teeth from cavities.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
My little cousins love using these toothpastes. They love taste and the colors they come in. Whenever they stay with me, I always make sure I have one of these for them.
Chelsea L.
Branson, MO
I love this product and would use it for myself if I wasn't an adult. The flavoring isn't to harsh so my children don't sees brushing their teeth! It is a great price and the packaging is appealing to my kiddos, which is a great attribute of a product when trying to convince them to do something they don't want to do, like brush their teeth.
Hope B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My little ones love the taste of this sweet toothpaste. It has a bubble-month flavor that refreshes and cleans. I've used it myself when I ran out of toothpaste and it wasn't have bad for an adult. I like the style of dispensing however it can get sticky after a while.

back