BY AQUAFRESH

2 years+. Designed with Kids in Mind Bubble Mint is a fluoride toothpaste for kids that includes natural calcium, to clean your child s vulnerable new teeth gently. Cavity-fighting toothpaste in a kid-friendly bubble mint fresh flavor. Special stand-up pump is easy for little hands to use. For supervised use by children 2 and older Whether they re toddlers or pre-teens, your kids will have a reason to look forward to their brushing routine.  Aquafresh® Kids products encourage good habits and help make brushing fun.  Our pastes for ages 2+ come in bubblemint toothpaste and fresh and fruity toothpaste flavors and they both contain fluoride to hel. see more...

Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY toothpaste my 8 year old will use. I have been buying this for years for her. She loves that it is not too minty. And i think it leaves her teeth and breath nice and clean and fresh! She hasnt had any cavities, so i would say it is doing its job!! I have purchased this #toothpaste at many places such as #target , #walmart , #shopnsave , and #walgreens . Its a good price too and 1 tube will last you atleast a little over a month if using it twice a day! #aquafreshkids #aquafresh Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste
Katrina P.
Glenview, IL
My kids love this tooth paste. It doesn't sting their mouth taste good!! Also cleans really well!! It has cavity protection and has fluoride. I bought this from Walmart for $2. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 I can't say enough about this Aquafresh Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste! My kids love this toothpaste so much, that I buy it in bulk on Amazon.  One of my favorite features is that it's a pump, so I don't have to worry about messy squeeze toothpaste all over. Awesome product.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Did not work for my child's teeth which kept getting dirty very soon. Only used it once before we don't use it anymore we now use "toms of main". No it did not me our expectations and I would not recommend it to others.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use this as an adult because I have very sensitive teeth and can't stand harsh mints. It foams up nicely, and I think little ones would like the two colors. It lasts a while and you get a lot for the price. Haven't had any cavities since I started using this and I can be prone so I give it a thumbs up.
Katie S.
My kids absolutely love this toothpaste out of every one they have tried! They don't mind the flavor and it protects them from cavities.. bubble mint is their absolute favorite.. I used to practically fight them to brush their teeth and now they'll do it without being told to!
Heather W.
This toothpaste works well for my kids however the only complaint I have is the way it comes out of the tube. It sticks to the top and sides and becomes such a mess!
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
This is one of the better kids toothpastes out there. The taste is not minty and kid-friendly. Also leaves teeth nice and clean for a fair price. I would definitely recommend this product for any kids!
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
LOVED this when our youngest used it. I knew what was in it, I knew it was safe for him and it was perfect for his developmental age and teeth. He used this twice a day just like you would when you brush. I only had to buy it a few times because he was past this milestone development before I needed to buy the third bottle, great value!
Abbie S.
I bought this for my oldest. He tells me all the time that my toothpaste is "too spicy." I thought it would be okay since it was for kids. He did not like it at all. He said it tasted funny. I tried it but I am not a fan of aquafresh to begin with. I think it was the baking soda taste that aquafresh has.