Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by beatriz l.Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by Yuvana F.

BY AQUAFRESH

Toothbrush comes in four different characters: Bella the Bunny, Tilly the Tiger, Sammy the Shark, and Curt the Croc. see more...

Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Love it! Leaves my teeth super white and clean!!! Great for everyone every day! A great value
Breanna L.
Opp, AL
Great tooth brush. It os easy for my child to hold and handle. They get their teeth clean and that is what makes me happiest.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
love this for my kids because i know they are going to get a good clean when they use it! will definitely always use this in the future.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
My son has a lot of sensory problems and brushing is difficult. I got him this toothbrush and he loves the bottom because you can stick it to the counter. Now we negotiate that if he brushes his teeth he can stick the bottom to the counter. Anything that helps me brush his teeth is good for me so i love this toothbrush. Kids love it!
Mirielle l.
Atlanta, GA
I buy this for my neice . She won't put it down. She said it doesn't hurt when she brush her teeth .She loves it
Leona S.
Livingston
I use this for my child and she loves it! Easy to use and cute packaging makes it fun to brush teeth which is defo a plus
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
For little hands the grip is wonderful. My daughter loves the animals. Will purchase again. Affordable. It gets her teeth clean.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is a fun toothbrush that motivates kids to brush their teeth. It's soft and easy on their gums.
Brandi N.
My kids love the design of this toothbrush and it makes brushing teeth very easy.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
My son uses the Aguafresh Kids Soft Toothbrush, he loves the colors and it fits his little toddler size mouth perfectly!