Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by beatriz l.Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by Yuvana F.

BY AQUAFRESH

Toothbrush comes in four different characters: Bella the Bunny, Tilly the Tiger, Sammy the Shark, and Curt the Croc. see more...

Anarchy g.
I love packs of tooth brushes cuz god lord these kids lose them like no other so we always have to but more. So now I hide them so I don't have to waste lost toothbruses. And have spare brushes for if a guest comes over
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
This product is okay! I brought it for my son who is 2 and he liked it, but it was too big for his mouth. He used it everyday and this is the first time I don't think I'll buy it again though because it was too much
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
These are extremely cute for little kids. It met my expectations and had my little siblings rushing to use it every morning. They have always liked these ones from how they looked. I would buy again for them.
Ashton N.
My nieces and nephew use these and they love them! Usually it's so difficult to get little ones to brush but they enjoy using these because of the fun design and I think they bristles are gentle enough for their mouths!
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
We used this for my son when he was smaller and we loved it! Bright colors and cute design and soft for little gums and teeth! We used it every morning and night and sometimes in between when he let us.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter was not a fan. She would rather her my little pony brush. The handle is too big for their small hands. Waste of my personal money. She only used once if u would even consider that a use! Haha
evelyn j.
Coachella, CA
The last time I bought it was ok because I didn't like how harsh it was on that toothbrush that i had got that day.I will suggest people to get it but just not getting it too hard it damages your teeth
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
My son hates getting his teeth brushed but with these gentle tooth brushes the tension has become significantly less and he doesn't hate getting his teeth brushed as bad! Best of all, no bleeding gums.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
Used this for my girls brushes once and would definitely purchase it again, i had no complaints from either of my girls and they seemed to be at ease using it, definitely a good buy that i would purchase again if i need to and recommend it to others with children too!
Angela L.
Maidsville, WV
I love these toothbrushes, I always get the soft bristles and it seems to do the trick! I will continue to use these. The lounge cleaner is one of my fav! Things about the toothbrush! Amazing!