Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by beatriz l.Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by Yuvana F.

BY AQUAFRESH

Toothbrush comes in four different characters: Bella the Bunny, Tilly the Tiger, Sammy the Shark, and Curt the Croc. see more...

Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
My son loves this tooth brush the design is very interactive and cool my son loves it and he looks forward to brushing his teeth every morning with this brush it's very affordable about $2 I am very satisfied with the product
Damaris S.
I like this toothbrush I like how it can like to stick to the to the counter so it won't fall anywhere it's pretty good I've used it on my kids when they were younger and I like how it's off that doesn't hurt their little gums are a little tease when they're rushing them since they're really not used to getting teeth brush when they're like one or two around there but I'm pretty good
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA
We fairly recently bought my 2 year old this toothbrush and he is in love. It was such a dramatic thing to brush his teeth before but now he loves it. He finds it totally hilarious that he gets to brush his teeth with an animal, so I would say that this is an amazing product.
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
Adorable tiger toothbrush. My daughter also loved. Shes only two years old and she had gone through so many toothbrushes. This was one she loved. And we love the cap that comes with it to keep it clean.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I purchased this toothbrush for my daughter at Walmart. She loves the soft bristles. It makes brushing teeth easier for her, twice a day. I would recommend this product for small children. This was the first time we purchased this and we will purchase again.
Adriana U.
I don't ever used this product but my little cousin use this and he loves it. I think it's really pretty and sweet for little kids. The design is so sweet, the design gets all his attention and makes him happy. He always has his teeth very clean and pretty.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These are great for my 2 and 3 yr old. I love how affordable they are because at this age we go through them quickly. The bristles are not to rough and they are gentle enough for my children. They also do not show any signs of bleeding while using these. Great product
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
This is the brush and brand my dentist always gives to my daughter and we keep these as a backup or for trips. They are great for little mouths. The bristles are soft but efficient. The base of this brush sticks to the sink keeping it in spot when not in use.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I love kids toothbrushes because the bristles are far less abrasive on your teeth and gums. I also like that they are smaller because you can fit them better into nooks and crannies of your teeth. Especially in kids that have braces or a permanent retainer.
Amanda H.
You should try this for your kids it's great it's wonderful it's everything that you would want in a toothbrush for a toddler I like mine soft and so does my son so this one is the best option highly recommend it for anyone who's looking for the same thing