Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by Yuvana F.Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by beatriz l.

BY AQUAFRESH

Toothbrush comes in four different characters: Bella the Bunny, Tilly the Tiger, Sammy the Shark, and Curt the Croc. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
My son has a lot of sensory problems and brushing is difficult. I got him this toothbrush and he loves the bottom because you can stick it to the counter. Now we negotiate that if he brushes his teeth he can stick the bottom to the counter. Anything that helps me brush his teeth is good for me so i love this toothbrush. Kids love it!
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
These are my child's favourite toothbrushes. He always is able to find a themed character one he loves. The grip is easy for him to grasp. The brush head is also the most comfortable for him to use, but he does wish they was a little less wide to aid him getting into the back areas and also right under the front line of teeth.
Ashley C.
michigan center
I have a 6 years old step daughter, we have used several different brands of toothbrushes and this particular one isn't my favorite but I also have no complaint it does the job! And everyone has there own preference
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Very cute tooth brush for kids it's soft and my daughter and son both loved have one. It met all my expectations as a good tooth brush would.. it works well, and isn't expensive, and it is also durable.
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
How cute are these? I love that my daughter names her toothbrush and gets excited about brushing her teeth! I do with that they were a bit more ergonomic for toddler hands (think radius toothbrush) but the characters do get her excited to brush.
adrianna t.
My son loves this toothbrush!! It's colorful and fun so it keeps him engaged! Plus the bristles are soft enough not to hurt his sensitive gums or new teeth. He loves it and I definitely recommend moms to buy it for their kids!!
Braelynn H.
West Jordan, UT
I love the design and feel it has. My nephew loves his. This makes the younger children want to rush there teeth and it teaches them this habit at a young age. It isn't too hard so it doesn't hurt their gums and teeth.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
I know we used some like these. But believe is about the same as all kid brushes. Honestly don't recall if any better than other brands. The kids just want whatever cartoon character they are into at time.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
This is My toddler son's everyday toothbrush. I love that it's soft and size/age/bristle appropriate for him. I've used these brushes with all my children at the appropriate age. They always enjoy brushing!