Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesAquafresh
Aquafresh Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack

Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack

by Aquafresh

Toothbrush comes in four different characters: Bella the Bunny, Tilly the Tiger, Sammy the Shark, and Curt the Croc.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra G.
Saginaw, MI
This toothbrush was just alright. I wasn't able to find one with bristles that were sturdy enough for my needs.
Luvinia P.
Santa Maria, CA
He's worked great for my kids and lasted a good. Of time they were also a good price. I was also able to use coupons and lower the price went shopping
Breanna L.
Opp, AL
Great tooth brush. It os easy for my child to hold and handle. They get their teeth clean and that is what makes me happiest.
Ashley C.
michigan center
I have a 6 years old step daughter, we have used several different brands of toothbrushes and this particular one isn't my favorite but I also have no complaint it does the job! And everyone has there own preference
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is a fun toothbrush that motivates kids to brush their teeth. It's soft and easy on their gums.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
I know we used some like these. But believe is about the same as all kid brushes. Honestly don't recall if any better than other brands. The kids just want whatever cartoon character they are into at time.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack works well. Easy for little hands to handle. Just right size for their mouth.
rahab A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Aqua price is probably one of my favorite brands for kids I feel like the toothbrush bristles are super soft and convenient for kids
Sarah H.
Very cute tooth brush for kids it's soft and my daughter and son both loved have one. It met all my expectations as a good tooth brush would.. it works well, and isn't expensive, and it is also durable.
Melinda R.
Kokomo, IN
Soft brissels for easy on the gums and teeth for the little ones. Easy grip for them to hold on to.

Looking for your answer?