Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by beatriz l.Aquafresh® Kids 3+ Years Soft Toothbrush Pack uploaded by Yuvana F.

BY AQUAFRESH

Toothbrush comes in four different characters: Bella the Bunny, Tilly the Tiger, Sammy the Shark, and Curt the Croc. see more...

Ashley C.
michigan center
I have a 6 years old step daughter, we have used several different brands of toothbrushes and this particular one isn't my favorite but I also have no complaint it does the job! And everyone has there own preference
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Very cute tooth brush for kids it's soft and my daughter and son both loved have one. It met all my expectations as a good tooth brush would.. it works well, and isn't expensive, and it is also durable.
adrianna t.
My son loves this toothbrush!! It's colorful and fun so it keeps him engaged! Plus the bristles are soft enough not to hurt his sensitive gums or new teeth. He loves it and I definitely recommend moms to buy it for their kids!!
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I love the design and feel it has. My nephew loves his. This makes the younger children want to rush there teeth and it teaches them this habit at a young age. It isn't too hard so it doesn't hurt their gums and teeth.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
I know we used some like these. But believe is about the same as all kid brushes. Honestly don't recall if any better than other brands. The kids just want whatever cartoon character they are into at time.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
This is My toddler son's everyday toothbrush. I love that it's soft and size/age/bristle appropriate for him. I've used these brushes with all my children at the appropriate age. They always enjoy brushing!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I love to buy these toothbrush for both my kids I love how they also have a bunch of diffeeent animals to choose from. They can both have a different one. I always let's them choose their own toothbrush
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Julie Z.
This brush is great for the little ones when they come to visit. It sticks to the counter so they never have to pay it down. Always standing in the counter waiting for them to use it.
Amber N.
I love these tooth brushes for my children! And I like that they have different characters to choose from to make brushing your teeth fun. My daughter uses her daily and it sticks to the mirror to avoid germs that collect around the sink. The Brissels are very soft on the gums. And cleans her teeth very good. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone! I have even used this brand several times myself!