Aquafresh Infant Toothpaste & Brush Training Pack

by Aquafresh

Tooth & Gum Cleanser Kit Fluoride-free No artificial colors or preservatives Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Pediatric dentists recommend cleaning your baby s teeth and gums every day. the Aquafresh Training kit can help your baby get a great start to a lifetime of healthy teeth. Once your child demonstrates the ability to spit out toothpaste into the sink, Aquafresh recommends you switch to Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste with fluoride to help strengthen and protect teeth from cavities. *Age recommendations have been provided for guidance. Ask your dentist when your child should begin using a fluoride toothpaste. Extra Soft Toothbrush As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. Aquafresh® Training toothbrush is designed to help you gently clean your baby s teeth and reduce the risk of damage to gums. Flexible neck bends to

At what age can you begin using this toothpaste?
My little one just got the first tooth is it okay to use this toothpaste? Does it have any harsh chemicals ?
Start your review of Aquafresh Infant Toothpaste & Brush Training Pack!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoWeehawken , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My babe boy who just turn one today like the flavor of this toothpaste.. we brush his teeth twice a day ...he doesn’t like other flavors , we did try and he was not happy at all . I highly recommend this [product:aquafresh-infant-toothpaste-&-brush-training-pack]
3 years ago
this has to be my favorite one on my 1 year old now that his teeth are coming in , its works great while stil being gentle on his gums. love it , veryy effective , expectations met, clean while soft brssles clean babys moth and tongue , teeth are looking healthy
3 years agoOrlando, FL
This was the first toothbrush and tooth paste that I have used for all three of my children! It makes brushing not as difficult when the toothpaste taste yummy!
3 years ago
When my son was little this was my favorite choice for the training toothpaste. I liked the combo pack and how it came with the right size toothbrush already in the pack. Now we occasionally still use the training toothpaste when we are out late and he needs to brush but there really aren't proper facilities. It's in his book bag with his travel toothbrush. All we need is a water bottle. Great alternative for us after a long day at the theme park when I know he is going to fall asleep on the ride him and I want to make sure he still gets to brush!
3 years agoDalton, GA
My son is one and we just started brushing his teeth and we bought this for the first time and he loves it as much as we do. We use it once a day and he doesn't fight us or act like it hurts him at all. I had a colgate one with my daughter and it seemed generally the same, but I enjoyed this product for the most part.
3 years agoReading, PA
If you're looking into oral care for your baby then this is a great product to use. My little one hasn't been fussy about the taste. I try to make it fun so he enjoys having his teeth and tongue cleaned. I'm confident that Aquafresh is a great product and I'll use then when my next little one is old enough.
3 years agoSellersburg, IN
I didn't feel it actually cleaned nor offered any germ killing action! I've used it with my children because it offered the package deal. Used it twice a daily. I guess for ages 1 and under it would be great but when they start eating real food something I between should be offered.
3 years ago
I bought one of these for both my son and my daughter and it was great to be able to brush their teeth even as little as they were. It is a fantastic product and extremely effective. I use it on a daily basis and I have let other Mom friends that I have know about how great it is.
3 years ago
I got this for all my kids when they first learning to brush their teeth. It is great for their little mouths and the bristles hold up to the chomping on them instead of brushing with them. It is a great product to help introduce teeth brushing to your kids and teaching them healthy habits.
3 years ago
Purchased this for my little baby nephew to train on dental hygiene. He is 14 months and has a lot of teeth! He loved the tiny little tooth brush and I loved that the toothpaste was not harmful if he swallowed it, as training him on using it properly is still a challenge.