Aquafresh Gel-Flex Toothbrush, Soft (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jennifer S.Aquafresh Gel-Flex Toothbrush, Soft (Pack of 6) uploaded by Nawel D.

BY AQUAFRESH

Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Aquafresh sells toothbrushes. I like that this is a set, so I get a couple of them. You can buy these at the drug store. They are a nice price since I bought these at the drug store. I would buy again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shaquala W.
Wagram , NC
While in college this was my go to package every new school year. I love that more than one come inside a pack! You don't have to go out and constantly buy toothbrushes over and over. When you have company over that plan on staying the night, you have a toothbrush for them to use. You can pack a toothbrush in your overnight bag and if you forget it at someone else place you still have one to use at home. I had a toothbrush at every place I crashed. Parents house, boyfriend apartment, bestfriend place, and of course my place. Now the actual toothbrush works well. It's not too soft to the point the brissels break easily, but it's not too hard that it causes your gums to bleed. It the perfect blend of soft and hard which creates the perfect brush for your pearly whites.
Ciera B.
Kings Mountain, NC
These are not my favorite toothbrushes, but they get the job done, and they are perfect to keep at home for guests or friends who have possibly forgotten their toothbrush or were not anticipating having to stay over since the pack comes with so many for such a low cost. They are also perfect to travel with and toss if need be.
Melissa M.
I like the aquafresh gel comfort toothbrush. I do like to buy packages that many many brushes in them because I have a large family. I always make sure to get soft brisstled toothbrushes because they don't make my gums bleed and do a great job getting into every creates of my teeth. I would definitely recommend the tooth brushes.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
These brushes have worked for me for the last few months. I get hear large packs because I have my hubby and our son so it's cheaper to buy the multipack than single brushes. I love these ones here because they are cheap and they clean very well. They last awhile and after use I just turn the old ones into cleaning brushes.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect set to have in any bathroom for yourself or any sleepovers that forgot their toothbrush. Loved purchasing this many at a time since I have 3 kids and with this I knew there was enough for us all!!! And we could all pick our own color. Also it has great bristles to get in tight spots.
Ally P.
Oakdale, NY
I recently took a long vacation around Europe, and brought this pack with me place to place. Not only was it reliable in keeping my mouth clean, it's softness and texture made brushing fun again. It was a cheap and healthier substitute to hoarding only one toothbrush.
Gary W.
Guttenberg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
ost toothbrushes labeled soft are way to hard for sensitive teeth or teeth with worn enamel. This is the first toothbrush I've tried (other than the little red ones they give you after dental surgery) that is actually soft. The handle is nice as well. Highly recommended.
Miriam M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Good classic toothbrush! Gets the job done just fine. It didn't seem as sturdy as other toothbrushes I have used, but it definitely got the job done just fine. Good value for the money!
Eve M.