Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareAquafresh
Gel-Flex Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6)

Aquafresh Gel-Flex Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6)

by Aquafresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Gel-Flex Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer T.
Gastonia, NC
This brush is great. Very flexible and easy to hold. Convenient to get and not expensive.
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these toothbrushes, these are another brand that I would recommend. I always choose a medium brush, I don’t like the brush to be to soft or to hard. Medium is the brush I always pick. I’m always satisfied when purchasing these.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was probably one of the worst toothbrushes I have ever used. My normal brand was not available and I had to purchase these, which looked to be the next best thing. I was completely wrong. The med. bristles were so soft that they did not clean my teeth at all, my mouth always felt dirty after I was done brushing. The bending neck made the head slip often and I was always hitting my gums. I would not purchase again.
Alyssa L.
Maple Shade, NJ
I don't like it a lot it's just like every normal toothebrush. Theirs nothing really different or unique about it
Jerri B.
I keep these around the house for guessed that come but forget to bring the tooth brush I also keep them in the travel bag
Tania G.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to have this for whenever we have someone over that doesn’t have a tb. Will buy again.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a bulk of these in my linen closet I change them once a month and these are my favorite
gerry O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love medium brissels they get the job done when cleaning and removing food plaque. Gets the job done in a nice and clean way.
Sharetha W.
Love this toothbrush. The bristles are just right for your gums if you suffer from tender gums
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall a good toothbrush - I would say it's your typical toothbrush (like everything out there). It has the right size, it is manageable, and cleans throughout.

Looking for your answer?