BY AQUAFRESH

Works Beyond Paste Whitening Fluoride Toothgel Triple Protection Healthy Gums Strong Teeth Fresh Breath Iso-Active Foaming Gel Brushing with Aquafresh Gives Triple Protection Removes More Bacteria Than An Ordinary Toothpaste Feel the iso-active gel transforming into active foam, penetrating into hard to reach places to give you a whole mouth clean while also helping to maintain healthy gums. ; Questions of Comments? Call toll-free weekdays Please Recycle when empty see more...

Kit H.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought this for kicks to try out the whole aerosol gel toothpaste thing. It seems to foam out after every use to it was always crusty on the outside and often made its way onto the counter. I like the nice foamy effects of it, but my mouth didn't feel especially clean afterwards and it was too foamy for other member of my family.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Hands down the best toothpaste I have ever used! It makes my teeth feel slick and shiny like after the dentist. It has a strong scent to make your breath fresh as well as a nice foaming action that bubbles to scrub better and reach hard to reach places! It's also more compact and practical than normal toothpaste.
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Ia m not really into Aquafresh but some of my other family members use it. I tried it and I enjoyed how the toothpaste made my mouth feel fresh and clean. It is not that expensive I believe my regular brand cost more but if you like to try and see what is best for you I would prefer you add this to the list.
Bryan W.
Bryan W.
Bellevue, WA
This stuff is not good at all. The toothpaste tastes like fake mint and is way too sweet for it to be used at night. It also leaves my mouth feeling gritty for hours afterwards no matter how much rinsing I do. I also have plaque leftover on my teeth after i Brush. I would not recommend this product.
elicelly m.
elicelly m.
Galloway, NJ
Very fresh ! really liked it when I tried it. compared to others is very creamy and its leaves a fresh breath. I have barely used this product, but I don't think Ill ever purchase it though. I would recommend this brand if there's no other brand you like better and would like to try something new.
Halleh P.
Halleh P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great tooth paste for the price you are getting good quality and the taste is wonderful. The mint strips last in your mouth for a while after you are done brushing. I would recommend this to anyone who would like a great tooth paste with fluoride in it should try this one for sure!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ashburn, VA
This toothpaste / gel is very bad tasting. I did not care for the taste or the after-taste of the product. I'm sure it did its job but because I felt sick when using it, I did not purchase it again. It worked well in my mouth as any other toothpaste - the flavor just needs to be improved.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
APO AE
This product was okay for it's purpose, keeping my mouth feeling clean for a few hours. However, I did not get the best results for whitening my teeth, even though I used it twice a day for two or three months. Might buy again, but I'd rather spend the money on a better product.
Maddie E.
Maddie E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I hated the taste of it, and I just didn't like how it felt on my teeth. It was way too minty and almost burned my mouth. I like milder toothpaste that will still leave my breath minty fresh, without hating it all when I'm brushing my teeth. Overall I would not repurchase
Madison H.
Madison H.
I'm not a huge fan of gel tooth pastes. I really didn't like the dispenser on this as it got really messy very quickly. It worked as any other tooth producct but was just not the one for me. I picked it up at the supermarket. If you like gel paste this is probably for you