BY AQUAFRESH

Works Beyond Paste Whitening Fluoride Toothgel Triple Protection Healthy Gums Strong Teeth Fresh Breath Iso-Active Foaming Gel Brushing with Aquafresh Gives Triple Protection Removes More Bacteria Than An Ordinary Toothpaste Feel the iso-active gel transforming into active foam, penetrating into hard to reach places to give you a whole mouth clean while also helping to maintain healthy gums. ; Questions of Comments? Call toll-free weekdays Please Recycle when empty see more...

Cailin H.
Greer, SC
Aqua fresh is a decent brand, you get what you pay for. It does the job but it doesn’t hold up as long as others. I find myself brushing my teeth more often with this rather than the normal amount of times with Colgate or any of those.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
It's been a while since I have used this product but I had run out of my own toothpaste and borrowed this brand toothpaste from my dad for a few weeks. Just until I got my own. Hereditarily I sort of have "bad teeth." I have calcium spots I think they are called and they don't seem to get any better when I whiten them they only get more noticeable. I saw a very small difference so I didn't have so much luck in the whitening aspect but it did keep my breath fresh. However, liked the cool feeling of the mint flavor after brushing.
Shelby C.
Hands down the best toothpaste I have ever used! It makes my teeth feel slick and shiny like after the dentist. It has a strong scent to make your breath fresh as well as a nice foaming action that bubbles to scrub better and reach hard to reach places! It's also more compact and practical than normal toothpaste.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Ia m not really into Aquafresh but some of my other family members use it. I tried it and I enjoyed how the toothpaste made my mouth feel fresh and clean. It is not that expensive I believe my regular brand cost more but if you like to try and see what is best for you I would prefer you add this to the list.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for kicks to try out the whole aerosol gel toothpaste thing. It seems to foam out after every use to it was always crusty on the outside and often made its way onto the counter. I like the nice foamy effects of it, but my mouth didn't feel especially clean afterwards and it was too foamy for other member of my family.
Danielle E.
This is a great toothpaste. I love the taste and it left my teeth shining. The price was not expensive at all and when it comes to a persons teeth who cares about price. This product left my mouth tasting fresh for hours. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a great tasting toothpaste.
Bryan W.
Bellevue, WA
This stuff is not good at all. The toothpaste tastes like fake mint and is way too sweet for it to be used at night. It also leaves my mouth feeling gritty for hours afterwards no matter how much rinsing I do. I also have plaque leftover on my teeth after i Brush. I would not recommend this product.
Jennifer G.
Ashburn, VA
This toothpaste / gel is very bad tasting. I did not care for the taste or the after-taste of the product. I'm sure it did its job but because I felt sick when using it, I did not purchase it again. It worked well in my mouth as any other toothpaste - the flavor just needs to be improved.
Jessica S.
APO AE
This product was okay for it's purpose, keeping my mouth feeling clean for a few hours. However, I did not get the best results for whitening my teeth, even though I used it twice a day for two or three months. Might buy again, but I'd rather spend the money on a better product.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not a fan of any of the aquafresh brand toothpastes. I have tried them a couple of times and decided not to continue to use or purchase again. I bought it at duane reade or CVS - I'm not sure, but it definiitely didn't mean my expecatations.. I was not satisfied..