BY AQUAFRESH

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I bought this for my husband. I personally didn't try it because I have very very sensitive teeth. He was not a fan. He didn't like the taste of it at all and he said that it felt like it just stayed there. It didn't spread well and just stayed on the tooth. He said it was a bit dried. Like the paste itself just sat out. All I can say about it is that my husband didn't like it and it was harder to clean out of the sink than any other tooth paste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Its just another toothpaste, right? WRONG! Not all toothpastes are created equal! I don't have sensitive gums or teeth, but this toothpaste made my whole mouth burn, like Listerine burn. I thought maybe we got a bad tube and exchanged for another one of the same kind, it still burned my mouth! It even left a weird film on my tongue.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Corning, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I remember loving AquaFresh as a kid because of the colors! I used to beg my mom to buy the tube that stood up - I thought it was so cool! However, purchasing this product as an adult was disappointing. The flavor is more chalky than minty and the foaming sensation is a little too much for me.
Raychil M.
Raychil M.
This product is very good in regards to the feeling it leaves on your teeth. The teeth itself feel polished and fresh. However I feel it doesn't do enough for the gums and inside of the mouth. It has the bubbling action, but however I wish it would leave a more minty refreshing feel.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Palmdale, CA
It was an OK product. Not much to say about it. I honestly did not see results right away as i have with Crest or Colgate. This has been awhile since i have used Aquafresh. I honestly would give it a second chance just for them to prove me wrong that their product in fact works
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste, Whitening Advanced Freshness is incredible! The packaging makes this product easy to fins in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive which makes it worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and easy to store.
Marsha W.
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Aquafresh toothpaste is affordable but not a favorite of mine. I didn't think it left my breath fresh and I didn't feel my teeth were cleaner than if I used another brand. Walmart is the best place to purchase especially with a coupon. I don't recommend this product however.
Taiyana C.
Taiyana C.
Astoria, NY
Aquafresh is my absolute favorite toothpaste brand. The flavors are great, they leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. There are no cons to this product. If you enjoy minty, deep clean feeling, then you will love this toothpaste and continue to puchase over and over again.
Britnee F.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
Very messy and did not like the way it left my teeth feelings. I bought it at walmart but I'm sure you can get it anywhere. It did not meet my expectations at all. I did not see any whitening of my teeth after using it for several weeks. Would not recommend to others.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Wellness Guru Expert
My teeth feels so clean after using this product. My teeth have gotten somewhat whiter. over all the taste is good. the price is a good value. did a good job. does better if not better then some of the other brands of toothpaste out there. goo value will buy again