BY AQUAFRESH

Paige P.
This toothpaste is good because it whitens but also has Florida. Whitening toothpaste can weaken your enamel a lot so by adding the extra fluoride it helps counteract that. It also have a very nice flavor and doesn't leave my mouth with the chemically toothpaste taste.
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
Aquafresh is great product in my opinion. i recommend it to anyone. The product does what it is supposed to do. It helps whiten teeth, keeps your breath fresh and using this product with a manual or electric is does the same
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product and not impressed. My mouth only felt clean for an hour or unlike some other toothpaste I have used. The flavor was ok not as strong and that's ok but I think that's why my mouth didn't feel fresh. I would re purchase however only if my brand wasn't on sale.
Leina M.
Omaha, NE
I personally like toothpaste with a strong mint flavor which makes my mouth feel minty fresh. It's not a terrible toothpaste; it does it's job, but I just wouldn't repurchase it again.
Jessica W.
I bought this for my husband. I personally didn't try it because I have very very sensitive teeth. He was not a fan. He didn't like the taste of it at all and he said that it felt like it just stayed there. It didn't spread well and just stayed on the tooth. He said it was a bit dried. Like the paste itself just sat out. All I can say about it is that my husband didn't like it and it was harder to clean out of the sink than any other tooth paste.
Christina F.
Its just another toothpaste, right? WRONG! Not all toothpastes are created equal! I don't have sensitive gums or teeth, but this toothpaste made my whole mouth burn, like Listerine burn. I thought maybe we got a bad tube and exchanged for another one of the same kind, it still burned my mouth! It even left a weird film on my tongue.
Shelby W.
corning, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I remember loving AquaFresh as a kid because of the colors! I used to beg my mom to buy the tube that stood up - I thought it was so cool! However, purchasing this product as an adult was disappointing. The flavor is more chalky than minty and the foaming sensation is a little too much for me.
Raychil M.
This product is very good in regards to the feeling it leaves on your teeth. The teeth itself feel polished and fresh. However I feel it doesn't do enough for the gums and inside of the mouth. It has the bubbling action, but however I wish it would leave a more minty refreshing feel.
Jennifer F.
Union City, NJ
I don't know I just don't like it. It doesn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh. I prefer to use my Crest or my Sensodyne. I didn't use it long enough to know how effective it is since I only used it for like about two weeks. Definitely will not repurchase.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
Very messy and did not like the way it left my teeth feelings. I bought it at walmart but I'm sure you can get it anywhere. It did not meet my expectations at all. I did not see any whitening of my teeth after using it for several weeks. Would not recommend to others.