Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste, White & Shine, Berry Fresh, 6-Ounce Tubes uploaded by Catherine S.

BY AQUAFRESH

Brianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite whitening toothpaste. It didn't really seem to work that well for me. It could be their formula or something. But not great for whitening. Taste is decent. I would definitely not recommend for its whitening purpose though.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I bought this toothpaste one time and was not really a fan of it. I used this product twice a day. I was not a fan of the taste of it, but more importantly I did not like the residue it felt like it left on my teeth. They did not really feel like they were as clean compared to when I used other kinds. Overall would not buy this again.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
This is a pretty good toothpaste, it's also pretty cheap. The taste is good, this isn't the toothpaste I would prefer but I have used it and it's pretty good! I think I've only used like 1 regular sized tube. But during that time I had no complaints about it. It got the job done and made my breath smell better!
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
I am not a fan of this toothpaste at all. It cleans my teeth, don't get me wrong, but fore someone with super super sensitive teeth it was just way to harsh. it also has a very weird artificial taste that i do not like at all. However i do know people who don't have sensitive teeth like me, who love it.
Emilie L.
This toothpaste was weird and unpleasant. I tried it to have something different but the flavor is just off. I don't particularly like aquafresh in general and this was no different. If you like fruity toothpaste, by all means try it out but if you are a plain old mint person, I would not recommend.
Dajsha E.
Austin, TX
I just didn't like the texture or feel of the toothpaste. I felt like I had to use more toothpaste and brush longer to get that clean feel. It tasted funny and left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I tried it a few times and just wasn't a fan. Maybe I'm just stuck in my ways.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN
This left my teeth feely gritty more than clean and the flavor didn't last long. I want to be able to feel fresh and taste good for a long time...not just a few minutes and that is what this product left me feeling dirty after about 5 minutes and that I needed to brush again.
Abbey C.
This toothpast did a decent job of cleaning my teeth and all, but I just prefer a more strongly minty flavor for that crisp, clean feel. I haven't repurchased it because there are so many brands to choose from, I just didn't feel the need to go back to this product.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this tooth paste has a funny taste about it, almost like the company had to cut corners in some way. I don't really feel like I got that ultimate clean like I do when I have brushed with other brands to maybe its just the quality of the products that's are missing.
Sheryl B.
Do not like Aquafresh! Has a funky taste and then when given a flavor tastes even worse. I prefer colgate or crest over aquafresh. I will not purchase aquafresh. it is below expectations. does not leave clean feeling, would not recommend to other.