Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Maximum Strength, 7.6 oz (215.4 g) uploaded by Anche M.

BY AQUAFRESH

Rita N.
Rita N.
Queens Vlg, NY
Aquafresh works great for me and is a long term solution to my sensitive teeth.I have used both Aquafresh and Sensodyne toothpaste made for sensitive teeth and prefer the Aquafresh. Although the active ingredient for sensitivity is the same as listed on the ingredients for both toothpastes, the Aquafresh seems to work great for me but the other one didn't work for me at all. I asked my dentist about this since they appear to be the same active ingredient and the same concentration. My dentist said that some formulations work better for some people (due to my body chemistry) since it's not just about the strength of the active ingredient, but HOW MY MOUTH allows the product to STICK to the sensitive teeth and keep working long after I spit it out and rinsed
Ali C.
Ali C.
This toothpaste was okay. My mouth felt cleaner than before I brushed my teeth with it, but there was no lasting refreshing, minty taste that I love and have gotten from other brands. I also did not notice much help with my sensitive teeth. They still felt just as sensitive with hot and cold food after using this for a few weeks.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
Wellness Guru Expert
este producto lo he usado en algunas ocasiones me gusta porque es buenisimo para la sensibilidad en los dientes, tiene un rico sabor y textura me gusta mucho! y lo mas importante es que funciona para la sensibilidad ya que es un tema de gran importancia para mi porque tengo sensibilidad en las muelas.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is okay, it does work great for sensitive teeth but I feel like it doesn't clean my teeth as much as the other brands of toothpaste I have used in the past, I don't think I would repurchase this just for the fact that my teeth didn't feel extremely clean after using it
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I don't care for this product. I feel like it's just fluff. I used to use it a lot until I found a toothpaste that was doing a better job. I used to buy it a Ralph's. I bought it about once every other week for a few years. I wouldn't buy it again. I really like our current choice.
Chazmin S.
Chazmin S.
Pearl, MS
I love the taste of the tooth paste but I don't feel like it helps whiten my teeth at all.i also felt like my teeth weren't cleaned all the way. I still felt like my teeth had skins on them if you will. Not all slick and smooth like they normally are with my primary tooth paste.
CHRISTINE P.
CHRISTINE P.
What a great product! Just as effective as the most expensive toothpastes for sensitive teeth at a fraction of the cost! I have been using this for years now and don't plan to change! No dangerous ingredients and often there's a coupon printed on the inside of the box.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Vale , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried the Aquafresh toothpaste for sensitive teeth as my teeth have starting giving me trouble. But compared to other brands I don't feel it is the best for my situation. Also wasn't a fan of the taste it didn't leave me with a blast of freshness like I like.
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I wanted to love this. I desperately wanted this to work, no needed this to work, but alas, I am still searching for a sensitive toothpaste that works. It does work well enough as a regular toothpaste, but that isn't the point of buying this particualr tube.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This toothpaste has been around for years! Its a reliable brand and is incredibly affordable. If you are looking for a great toothpaste that won't cost too much, I definitely recommend this one. You won't regret, at least, trying this brand and formula.