BY AQUAFRESH

Triple protection. Healthy gums, strong teeth, fresh breath. Dentist recommended active ingredient. Helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Clinically proven to fight cavities. For a clean, smooth feeling. Extra fresh, minty sensation. Gently whitens with regular brushing. Aquafresh Extra Fresh fights cavities with fluoride, helps remove plaque and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean, gives your whole mouth a minty, extra fresh, clean sensation that lasts. see more...

Tierra M.
saint louis
Love the smoothness of the product very strong minty flavor gets the job done well
Fresh minty feeling afterwards would buy again
Judy Y.
Brooklyn Park
I'm not a big fan of this toothpaste. For some reason, after brushing, it leaves these skin-like residue in my mouth that starts peeling.
Raina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing better than the original tricolored Aquafresh Flouride Toothpaste!!!!
Michelle I.
Edgewood, MD
I'm sorry but I could not bring myself to like this Thoothpaste. Has a weird aftertaste and didn't really care for it
kayli a.
Texas City, TX
I don't like this toothpaste. It never leaves my mouth feeling as fresh as it should. I like a strong toothpaste, and this isnt one of them. It assumed by the name it would be extra fresh, but it let me down.
Elizabeth A.
Marysville, CA
I love the taste of this toothpaste and it remind me of my day care days when I was a baby. It clean your mouth nicely and leaves you fresh. My kids love using this toothpaste also.
monica a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Incredibly fresh toothpaste, durable breath and total protection against caries. Daily use is recommended. For more guaranteed protection, use the entire Aquafresh line and brush after each meal.
Ariana P.
Lo uso diariamente es mi pasta dental favorita me encanta me deja el aliento fresco y sin malos olores contiene fluor y varias cosas mas para mejorar tu salud dental
Lo recomiendo
BryAnna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this paste and the flavor of it. It really leaves teeth feeling fresh for a while.
Michelle M.
Apple Valley, CA
Always leaves a fresh clean feeling after I brush my teeth. I'm never disappointed when I buy aquafresh.