BY AQUAFRESH

Triple protection. Healthy gums, strong teeth, fresh breath. Dentist recommended active ingredient. Helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Clinically proven to fight cavities. For a clean, smooth feeling. Extra fresh, minty sensation. Gently whitens with regular brushing. Aquafresh Extra Fresh fights cavities with fluoride, helps remove plaque and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean, gives your whole mouth a minty, extra fresh, clean sensation that lasts. see more...

Yazmin G.
El Paso, TX
I have used Aquafresh Extra Fresh toothpaste for about a year or so. I like the way it makes my teeth and mouth feel after brushing.
Shaina S.
Tallahassee, FL
I use to use this brand all the time when I was younger but for dime reason I never really hot ice it in stores or on sale anymore.
Tierra M.
saint louis
Love the smoothness of the product very strong minty flavor gets the job done well
Fresh minty feeling afterwards would buy again
Naomi E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes my teeth feel very clean, has a very good taste. This toothpastes is very affordable. It does kind of burn but I like that.
Lady R.
Ah, an old standard. This is the toothpaste I grew up with. Cheap, works, and is minty. Cleans decently, but is a bit too sweet.
Maggie M.
I wasn't impressed with this toothpaste. It does leave a minty feeling but I didn't feel my teeth were very clean after brushing.
Jaimie F.
This toothpaste was okay, not necessarily my favorite though. I'd much rather prefer to use Colgate but that's just my opinion.
Allison E.
Ames, IA
This toothpaste was just ordinary, I didn't like it that much compared to others I have used. It did the job but wasn't great.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
I do not really recommend this toothpaste. It doesn't taste good at all and leaves your mouth feeling slimy instead of clean.
Allison L.
Angola, NY
This toothpaste is to minty fresh for me personally- or burns my tounge and I would much rather have a whitening tooth paste