BY AQUAFRESH

Triple protection. Healthy gums, strong teeth, fresh breath. Dentist recommended active ingredient. Helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Clinically proven to fight cavities. For a clean, smooth feeling. Extra fresh, minty sensation. Gently whitens with regular brushing. Aquafresh Extra Fresh fights cavities with fluoride, helps remove plaque and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean, gives your whole mouth a minty, extra fresh, clean sensation that lasts. see more...

Penny B.
This toothpaste was just ok, not good or great. It cleaned my teeth well, it just didn't have the lasting minty freshness I really want and can get in other brands.
Cherickee C.
Cumberland, MD
Don't like this brand toothpaste at all. I don't feel like it's cleans at all. The mint flavor does not last long and I feel like there is still plaque on my teeth
Elizabeth F.
Brooklyn, Ny
I do not love Aquafresh toothpaste. In my opinion it leaves a bad after taste and it does not make my mouth feel minty fresh like other toothpaste brands.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT
I have tried this toothpaste a few years ago and was not very impressed. It didn't give me that nice and clean feeling that I get with my other toothpaste.
It's toothpaste. I mean it cleans your teeth and tongue but I prefer a toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling fresh for longer. Not just after brushing.
Jennifer I.
Arlington, TX
HATE HATE HATE the taste of this. I don't like the taste that lingers in your mouth after using this. And I also don't the like consistency of it either
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
Pretty much your basic toothpaste. I wasn't the biggest fan, the taste was a little strong for me and I prefer something that is a little mor whitening.
Raquel G.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Works ok but is pretty thick and hard to get a good swish going on or lather it up on your teeth. I will maybe try another type to give it another go.
Rae J.
I'm not a big fan of Aquafresh, but it does the job. I don't feel like it delivers my my teeth to the level of clean that I like. But it is doable
Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA
It did not live up to my expectations. I only felt fresh a few minutes. It did clean my teeth and gums. Just was not what i thought it would be.