BY AQUAFRESH

Triple protection. Healthy gums, strong teeth, fresh breath. Dentist recommended active ingredient. Helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Clinically proven to fight cavities. For a clean, smooth feeling. Extra fresh, minty sensation. Gently whitens with regular brushing. Aquafresh Extra Fresh fights cavities with fluoride, helps remove plaque and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean, gives your whole mouth a minty, extra fresh, clean sensation that lasts. see more...

Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets the job done. It won't whiten your teeth or leave your mouth super fresh for a long time, but it gets your mouth clean. Aquafresh is sold everywhere, and it's affordable. You can get this size for $1. I've also seen a smaller size for $0.88. It comes through when money is tight.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one brand I used when I was smaller that my mom would purchase. At that time I wasn't concerned about the freshness or taste. I used this recently because I just needed a toothpaste in the mean time and I wasn't to found of it. It really doesn't leave my breath that fresh.
Brittany J.
Goodyear , AZ
I used Auquafresh Flouride Toothpaste in the past and decided against purchasing again after finding out the dangers of flouride. Also, I chose to skip this product because the flavor was awful and my mouth did not feel clean after use. I would not recommend this to others.
Karina P.
I would use this product in my younger years, as in 4th-6th grade young. My sister loved it and I used whatever we had but as far as I know it was a good product but would still have to compare it with others for a more recent review. I liked how it had 3 different colors, but now I know they represent the different purposes they are intended to clean your mouth with.
Personal Beauty Lab ­čĺä.
The taste and texture of this toothpaste is okay, but I feel that it doesn't freshen the breath as long as some alternatives. I used a lot more of this than my preferred brand, which was Colgate until I had to switch to Sensodyne because of enamel sensitivity.
Rebecca B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of Aquafresh. It's not that it does clean your breath but to me it just doesn't leave it feeling really fresh. It is a good price and easily found. This would be a good toothpaste to start kids on after their run with little kids toothpaste.
Jennifer P.
Irvine, KY
Taste good and works well. We use it often. Get at walmart. Like the clean feeling after using too. I recommend this product. It does work and makes your breath feel fresh and clean. A little goes a long way with this as well. Satisfied customer.
Erica S.
Midland, GA
This is one toothpaste I'm not a fan of. Gross after taste, I feel like I need to brush my teeth again after a few hours, & I don't feel like it gets my teeth clean. I bought it so I used the whole tube before I went to purchase something else.
Irmaris L.
I have tried this toothpaste and a few others from aquafresh and I just don't like them. I don't like the flavor neither how it cleans my teeth. There are way better options like Crest. The only pro is cheap and maybe that's why it's no good.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I remember using this toothpaste once in my life. I haven't used or purchased it since. It didn't meet my expectations. The taste, if I remember correctly was kind of chalky and it just didn't feel like it was doing anything. I need to burning/tingling that usually comes with toothpaste, otherwise I don't feel it's doing its job.