BY AQUAFRESH

Buy on Kmart
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
As a young tween, early teenager, I was very sensitive to toothpaste. I had a hard time using Crest or Colgate, etc. because it was so hot in my mouth. I was too old for kids toothpaste, but I was still at the age where whitening your teeth wasn't the biggest concern. Aquafresh worked to get the job done just until I got old enough to want to start whitening my teeth. It freshened my breath and removed plaque, sure, but did nothing on slight stains or discoloring. I now use Arm and Hammer Whitening toothpaste and it is mild in my mouth and I can genuinely tell a difference in shades of yellow each and every time I use it.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
An addictive classic. My middle school was with this cream. The taste of it is very nice. You'll find excuses to brush your teeth, but I don't think that it leaves them as protected as my Colgate 12 hours protection or does it feel as natural fresh as my Arm and Hammer one.
Usually a Christmas expense to cheer me u and smell the childhood, but nothing great to it as a Toothpaste
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The mint in this is pretty overbearing. I am not too keen on not feeling like I can breathe while brushing my teeth. Mine are extremely sensitive and after using this, then breathing in, it causes HORRIBLE pain on the teeth and gums. I do and have gone to the dentist.... it was them who told me to switch to Sensodyne or anything that is specifically made for sensitive teeth.
Karina P.
Karina P.
I would use this product in my younger years, as in 4th-6th grade young. My sister loved it and I used whatever we had but as far as I know it was a good product but would still have to compare it with others for a more recent review. I liked how it had 3 different colors, but now I know they represent the different purposes they are intended to clean your mouth with.
Leann V.
Leann V.
Austin
Stronger flavor than I expected. I can handle a strong mint, but Aquafresh packs a punch. I was excited about that easy to use handle, what I didn't realize is that it can also make a much bigger mess! It worked fine as a toothpaste, but it didn't wow me or convince me to change. I'll go back to a slightly less minty burn toothpaste.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I remember using this toothpaste once in my life. I haven't used or purchased it since. It didn't meet my expectations. The taste, if I remember correctly was kind of chalky and it just didn't feel like it was doing anything. I need to burning/tingling that usually comes with toothpaste, otherwise I don't feel it's doing its job.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
I used to use this toothpaste a lot until I discovered the dangers and health risks that fluoride has! Definitely something I steer clear of now. Plus there are so many better options out there in terms of toothpaste that leave a great clean and are super efficient in keeping you up to date on your oral health.
Kiana K.
Kiana K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used Aquafresh a couple of years ago. I liked it but I did not like it better than Colgate because I feel like my teeth were getting clean. This product was effective at first then it started going down hill. If you're on a budget or need some toothpaste for a trip I would recommend but not for everyday use.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
I grew up on this tooth paste ! I remember thinking how fun the 3 colors were, so when I came across it at the store and bought it I got excited. But I used it and was disappointed. I feel like it doesn't give me that clean feeling like it use to. I feel like other toothpaste do a better job at that now.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
I'm sure Aquafresh is a nice product for some people. I had a coupon for this item, so I bought it. I tried it at home, and so did my husband. Neither of us liked it much. It did the job, but it was just "different." We're pretty much brand specific people, and this just wasn't it for us.