Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Nigeria P.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Jennifer F.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Katie L.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste: Fights Cavities Helps Remove Plaque Freshens Breath see more...

• Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too foamy ?1 Answers
Ashley C.
I've always really really liked this toothpaste. It is a nice change from your typical everyday toothpaste which is usually just the basic mint flavor. This mixes it up a bit still giving you a tingling refreshing feeling mixed with a subtle orange flavor fixed in. Its a wonderful mix an leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my breath smelling fresh.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
This is the only toothpaste I’ll use, I hate brushing my teeth in the morning I honestly hate the taste of all toothpaste but the kind is the most tolerable to me. Weird I know but hey I can’t be the only one out there!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far my favorite flavor of toothpaste- not too sweet or harsh of a mint flavor- and leaves my teeth feeling clean and breath fresh. I haven’t purchased any other toothpaste in several years.
MaryEllen R.
Dobbins
I love this toothpaste!! This is the only toothpaste I've ever used that foams. The foam helps clean my gums and fills the spaces between my teeth to help get a thorough cleaning. The taste is minty but pleasant and not overwhelming. I've used this product for several years now and only use a different kind if I'm unfortunate enough to temporarily run out. I can tell a huge difference when I use a different kind of toothpaste and not in a good way. I highly recommend this product!
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally did not like this toothpaste too much. I'm not sure why, but after brushing my teeth, I never felt that it cleaned my teeth as well as I wanted. It never felt very minty and fresh like I was hoping for.  I can say that I really liked the mild flavor of this toothpaste, but unfortunately, it was not the right product for me.
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
So, I tried this at camp and couldn't wait to get home to buy some more! The foaming action makes me feel like my teeth are super clean and it really does help prevent plaque and makes my teeth squeaky clean, literally squeaking! Love it!
Shannon S.
This is the best toothpaste ever! My mouth has never felt so clean as after using this toothpaste. I hate using any other toothpastes now because my mouth feels dirty. If you have not tried this stuff, do it! It is simply the best!
Ana K.
Idaho Falls, ID
Overall my favorite toothpaste! I love how foamy and bubbly it gets! I feel like it always gets deep down and does great cleaning and I notice results right away! Will keep buying ☺
Monica L.
Love this toothpaste way more than the regular aquafresh flavor that seems too artificial. It met my expectations and works well as a whitening technique.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It cleans your teeth, and it has a whitening action, with foaming action. It does not taste too bad.
Zofia M.
Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too foamy ?