Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareAquafresh
Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste

by Aquafresh

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste: Fights Cavities Helps Remove Plaque Freshens Breath

I would like to know how long dose someone have to use this product to see a difference? Does this product cause sensitivity or enamel break down?
Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too foamy ?
Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
...friends and they have converted as well, although some of them skip the whitening featured one and go for the other features. All in all, everyone I have ever met has loved this toothpaste. [ update: one of the friends I introduced this product to converted his entire family to this toothpaste. to quote he said "hey clauds my family is obsessed with the aquafresh now" ]in reviews
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend this product. It cleans your teeth, and it has a whitening action, with foaming action. It does not taste too bad.
Lauren S.
Galloway, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Extreme clean? Where? Honestly this toothpaste makes my teeth feel gross not even an hour after brushing
LaTisha W.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the foaming action when using this toothpaste and I notice my teeth are whiter.
Aidan B.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite toothpaste because its super freshening and also has gentle whiteners. Once you switch to this toothpaste, all other brands will seem weak, haha. It foams when you use it and freshens your breath. Honestly my mouth feels more clean when I use it compared to other brands.
Katie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Katie L.
My favorite toothpaste. I love the taste. & the fact that it has fluoride in it. I use it daily. Not sure if it actually whitens your teeth.
Destiny R.
Will not use another toothpaste best toothpaste made love the clean aqua fresh feel and no slime resedue
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
Your mouth feels extremely clean! The toothpaste gets really foamy and you never feel like there's not enough toothpaste. Leaves teeth white and breath fresh.
Dessa B.
Bellevue
Love love love the clean feeling it leaves in my mouth and defenitly seen results after only two dogs of using it.
Pashion A.
Vallejo
My favorite toothpaste, take it with me everywhere I go, even out of town. Can't stand to use any other brand!
Melissa T.
Concord, NC
I love the Aquafresh Extreme clean toothpaste. It it doesn't have a strong baking soda aftertaste and it isn't too hot. The toothpaste isn't gritty and it has a good flavor. Most of all, I love the way it leaves my teeth feeling after I have used it. This is by far my favorite toothpaste.