Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Katie L.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Jennifer F.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Nigeria P.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste: Fights Cavities Helps Remove Plaque Freshens Breath see more...

• I would like to know how long dose someone have to use th...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too fo...1 Answers
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this brand of tooth paste since I was about 15. My best friend let me use hers once, and it was so much better than the brands I had been using growing up. It has this micro-bubbling action that is so tingly and creates a ton of bubbles, which not only fills your mouth with delicious cool mint, but makes the whole brushing process feel very thorough!
Joni E.
Mohawk
I liked the taste and feel of this product while brushing, however - the small crystals in the toothpaste made a mess of our sink. No matter how well we’d rinse the sink after brushing, residue would stick.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite toothpastes I've ever used. I love the extra foaming action and it leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I don't buy it as often as I used to because my husband does not like the flavor.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love this product. I love how foamy it is. It has an amazing flavor. I usually buy my toothpaste from Kroger. It makes my mouth feel super clean. Don’t use to much because it does get foamy. I would buy this again
MaryEllen R.
Dobbins
I love this toothpaste!! This is the only toothpaste I've ever used that foams. The foam helps clean my gums and fills the spaces between my teeth to help get a thorough cleaning. The taste is minty but pleasant and not overwhelming. I've used this product for several years now and only use a different kind if I'm unfortunate enough to temporarily run out. I can tell a huge difference when I use a different kind of toothpaste and not in a good way. I highly recommend this product!
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite toothpaste because its super freshening and also has gentle whiteners. Once you switch to this toothpaste, all other brands will seem weak, haha. It foams when you use it and freshens your breath. Honestly my mouth feels more clean when I use it compared to other brands.
claudia j.
Providence, RI
This is my favorite toothpaste in the world. It thoroughly cleans, has a good foaming sensation, tastes great, and has kept my teeth sparkly and white. I absolutely love this toothpaste and I will continue to repurchase it always. I've recommended it to many of my friends and they have converted as well, although some of them skip the whitening featured one and go for the other features. All in all, everyone I have ever met has loved this toothpaste.

[ update: one of the friends I introduced this product to converted his entire family to this toothpaste. to quote he said "hey clauds my family is obsessed with the aquafresh now" ]
Ana K.
Idaho Falls , ID
Overall my favorite toothpaste! I love how foamy and bubbly it gets! I feel like it always gets deep down and does great cleaning and I notice results right away! Will keep buying ☺
Vickie K.
Love love this toothpaste. All the other toothpastes I use don't create bubbles and gives me a weird after taste in my mouth, but this one doesn't. I love how it creates bubbles when I brush and makes my mouth feel minty and fresh. It claims to help whiten my teeth, but I'm not sure on thee effect, my teeth appears the same as before, but I'm sure it keeps it from yellowing!!! I ran out of this toothpaste and now I'm sad. Time to get more!!!
Emma G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother once bought this in bulk at Costco, and proceeded to make my entire family use this until it was done. It cleaned our teeth well enough but left an absolutely awful feeling in everyone's mouths immediately after use. It made my gums feel very raw, and I'd often find the skin on the insides of my cheeks and gums peeling throughout the day after using it. Something was not right about it.
Emma G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would like to know how long dose someone have to use this product to see a difference? Does this product cause sensitivity or enamel break down?
Zofia M.
Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too foamy ?