Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Katie L.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Jennifer F.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste uploaded by Nigeria P.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste: Fights Cavities Helps Remove Plaque Freshens Breath see more...

• Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too foamy ?1 Answers
Joni E.
Mohawk
I liked the taste and feel of this product while brushing, however - the small crystals in the toothpaste made a mess of our sink. No matter how well we’d rinse the sink after brushing, residue would stick.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
This is the only toothpaste I’ll use, I hate brushing my teeth in the morning I honestly hate the taste of all toothpaste but the kind is the most tolerable to me. Weird I know but hey I can’t be the only one out there!
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite toothpastes I've ever used. I love the extra foaming action and it leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I don't buy it as often as I used to because my husband does not like the flavor.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love this product. I love how foamy it is. It has an amazing flavor. I usually buy my toothpaste from Kroger. It makes my mouth feel super clean. Don’t use to much because it does get foamy. I would buy this again
Maura Q.
Milwaukee, WI
Favorite tooth paste, the best part is that I can use less toothpaste and still feel like my entire mouth gets clean. What sets this toothpaste apart from others is that the foam builds up much more, leaving your whole mouth feeling like it was completely scrubbed. Besides, just brushing doesn't do a complete job of cleaning, as most toothbrushes can't get between your teeth and inside all the little nooks and crannies of your mouth.
MaryEllen R.
Dobbins
I love this toothpaste!! This is the only toothpaste I've ever used that foams. The foam helps clean my gums and fills the spaces between my teeth to help get a thorough cleaning. The taste is minty but pleasant and not overwhelming. I've used this product for several years now and only use a different kind if I'm unfortunate enough to temporarily run out. I can tell a huge difference when I use a different kind of toothpaste and not in a good way. I highly recommend this product!
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I've always really really liked this toothpaste. It is a nice change from your typical everyday toothpaste which is usually just the basic mint flavor. This mixes it up a bit still giving you a tingling refreshing feeling mixed with a subtle orange flavor fixed in. Its a wonderful mix an leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my breath smelling fresh.
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally did not like this toothpaste too much. I'm not sure why, but after brushing my teeth, I never felt that it cleaned my teeth as well as I wanted. It never felt very minty and fresh like I was hoping for.  I can say that I really liked the mild flavor of this toothpaste, but unfortunately, it was not the right product for me.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite toothpaste because its super freshening and also has gentle whiteners. Once you switch to this toothpaste, all other brands will seem weak, haha. It foams when you use it and freshens your breath. Honestly my mouth feels more clean when I use it compared to other brands.
Jamie M.
Lawton, OK
So, I tried this at camp and couldn't wait to get home to buy some more! The foaming action makes me feel like my teeth are super clean and it really does help prevent plaque and makes my teeth squeaky clean, literally squeaking! Love it!
Zofia M.
Did anyone else feel like this tooth paste was far too foamy ?