Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Fluoride Toothpaste 0.8 oz. Box

BY AQUAFRESH

With germ-killing micro-active bubbles + whitening. see more...

Saniya S.
I literally hate all aquafresh toothpastes. i remember trying this one specifically, and it sucks. I'm never heavy handed with my tooth paste --- i prefer just a pea-sized amount on the tip of my tooth brush, and with this, even that little bit would foam up like crazy to the point where i would gag. and it tastes gross. definitely not for me, but i guess if you're into excessively foamy toothpaste, you'll love this.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I decided to try a different toothpaste because I felt it would be a good change from what my family have always bought ever since I was a child. Aquafresh does get your teeth clean but it didn't have that all over freshness and it didn't keep my mouth as clean than what colgate or crest normally provides me through my daily tasks. It's a good product, but it isn't up to the task to what I need in a toothpaste.
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
There is a version of this toothpaste that is orange flavored, and that is the kind I'm reviewing. This toothpaste tasted horrible and I could not get the gross taste out of my mouth afterwards. I know you want the minty flavor to stick around after you brush your teeth, but when it's a gross fake orange flavor, you don't want it to stay for long. I would not buy the orange flavored kind ever again.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste by far. I bought It when I first saw the commercial for it and it it great. It cleans well, it leaves my mouth with long lasting freshness. I've been buying this product for years now and I've never been disappointed. The only this is I wish I could find it in travel size so when we go on vacation I don't have to use another product.
Ha H.
Waveland, MS
Love this toothpaste. It foams like crazy but it makes brushing your teeth actually fun lol well as much as it can be. you don't need to load your toothbrush with a lot of product either. Only con, it isn't a very strong mint taste compared to other products available. I have repurchased many times and plan to do so in the future.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
I like to try different toothpastes, so I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately, I will not be purchasing it in the future because I did not like it. The flavor was ok, but I saw no whitening of my teeth the entire time I used this product. It's just another average toothpaste that cleans your teeth, nothing more.
Iyesha G.
Bronx, NY
I didn't like this toothpaste at all. I didn't like the smell because it just made my stomach hurt and that's not what I like first thing I wake up. The purpose of this tooth paste is to leave your teeth whitened and it didn't do that. I used this toothpaste for 3 months twice a day and I saw no results
Madison B.
Texico, NM
My favorite part about this product is the stripes! After brushing for a little bit, you feel some sudsing, and I think it's fun! I like the product, it gets the job done, and it's always a good deal. This product has some whitening power to it, and I love that! I would recommend it to others for sure!
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
I specifically like how clean this makes my mouth feel after using it. But other than that there wasn't anything so great about it. My boyfriend doesn't really care for it which is the main reason we don't continue to use it. If you like a really strong minty toothpaste though I would recommend it.
Kelsey P.
I've tried using aquafresh to change up from my normal routine. Unfortunately, I just didn't really care for it. I didn't think that it lathered up or felt as 'bubbly' while brushing compared to other brand. Would I use it again, if I needed to yes. Is it my favorite that I get repeatedly, no.