Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Blast uploaded by Jessica R.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Blast uploaded by Laura S.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Mint Blast Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action.
Helps restore natural whiteness. see more...

Bethany C.
Bethany C.
La Mesa, CA
I have been using this brand since I was a little girl, I have tried other brands but this one is by far the best in cleaning your teeth, giving you that sense of a deep down clean, fresh breath and whitening. I will continue to buy this brand for probably the rest of my life I can't find one that compares.
Bree W.
Bree W.
Wilsonville, OR
Most minty toothpastes feel like they are too gritty and leave an almost burning minty taste. Aquafresh has always been an amazing middle ground! It leaves a minty taste and a clean feeling in my mouth post brushing, and I can definitely see a whitening difference compared to before I used this brand.
ashleigh r.
ashleigh r.
san francisco , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste was OK. i didn't love it. it foamed up way too much for my liking, but my teeth still didn't feel fully clean. i tried an entire tube, and still wasn't a huge fan by the end of it. if someone had it, and i was in need of toothpase, i'd use it, but i probably wouldn't buy it on my own.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Coconut Creek
Love it! great price it works great. I get good check ups
at the dentist! I love the minty taste. My husband likes
it. Haven't tried the other ones, there are so many now.
I brush 2 a day & floss. It is ususally not found at the big
box stores where I shop but I go out of my way to purchase it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stewartstown, PA
I am not a fan of this product mainly because I do not like the taste. I does freshen breath but I prefer something better tasting. I probably would not repurchase, there are just other types that I prefer. I don't think I would recommend this, it just wasn't anything special.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I've tried liking Aquafresh, but every time I use it, I get this weird, chalky feeling that films over my teeth. It makes my teeth feel strange &like I didn't brush them enough (even though I use a timed, electronic brush). The flavor even tastes like it's not doing much.
Brittani G.
Brittani G.
Montgomery, TX
I love this toothpaste and so does my husband. It bubbles up while you brush making your mouth & teeth feel extra clean! I'm not sure that it makes a noticeable difference in whitening but it for sure works for brushing better than any other toothpaste we have tried.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
I like how this toothpast tastes. Sometimes toothpastes just have a weird after taste to me, but this doesn't. Honestly I don't really know if it helps whiten my teeth, but my teeth haven't been yellowing so I guess it's doing something right. Also pretty affordable.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
I got a mini tube of this staying at one of the hotels in Los Angeles. I wouldn't say I loved it, or that its on my list of things to buy, but it got the job done. I think what I didn't care for was the consistency of it. It was a little more foamy than I'm used to.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
I've tried this toothpaste in the past and didn't really like it. I thought it didn't do a sufficiaent enough job at whitening or removing stains on my teeth. I switched to another brand and am happy using it. While I'm sure others like it, I'm not one of them.