BY AQUAFRESH

Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL
This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling super clean and makes your breath smell so fresh. We purchased this at Walmart and would highly recommend it. The price is a little higher than some at times but it is well worth it. My family wasn't crazy about the orange flavor but the mint is great. The packages look similar so be sure you know which flavor you are purchasing.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the extreme clean!!!! I love the way this foams in your mouth! It makes it feel so clean and your breath so good 😊 great product 👍🏻
Morgan J.
I can't believe how clean this makes my mouth feel! It really is an extreme clean. After using, my mouth just feels spotless. It doesn't burn, have odd tastes, nothing. And the price is decent.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite toothpaste for years! It gives me a all day long fresh mouth. The oxidized bubbles also get those hard to reach places!
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Just a so so product
This product was disapointing. It was high priced so i expected results. It worked great if you juat wanted toothpaste but fell short when it came to whitening my teeth. Not worth the price to me.
I try alot of brand toothpaste but this one feels your mouth fresh and cleanand last lo g
Ashley d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product once before at a friend of mine house and it made my teeth sound like if you were to rub on a balloon with a wet hand. My mouth was really really squeaky clean! It isn't the. Eat tasting but that doesn't matter as long as it works!
Melinda P.
Locust Grove, OK
I LOVE this Toothpaste!!! I love the bubbles inside when you're brushing!! It feels like it REALLY gets in between your teeth and all inside your mouth the way a Toothpaste is supposed to!!! When I rinse I don't have that residue feeling that most Toothpastes leave behind!! It does exactly what it says it's supposed to!!!
Crystal L.
Berrien Springs , MI
My teeth felt so incredibly clean after using this product! And even long after using it!
Hanna H.
CAMPBELL RIVER, BC
This is my favourite toothpaste. I love how foamy it gets. It's got a very strong mint flavour, and your breath feels fresh for ages. It might be a bit too strong for people with sensitive mouths. I've tried a bunch of different toothpastes, but I always end up coming back to this one.