BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz

Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This toothpaste feels so good! It foams in your mouth. Very unique product. Very different than any other brand/product. Purchased it at my local drugstore as a travel item. I would definitely recommended, but not for whitening. " in 6 reviews
Vonne S.
Covington, WA
This toothpaste gets my teeth whiter and leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh! It's amazing and I plan to continue using it, it's my go to brand.
Jeanette H.
Raleigh, NC
Had a coupon and used it to buy this product. It was fine, nothing specifically wrong with it. I just prefer the taste and mouth feel of Colgate. This kinda felt gummy. Maybe it's the gel?
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the extreme clean!!!! I love the way this foams in your mouth! It makes it feel so clean and your breath so good 😊 great product 👍🏻
Sidney B.
Atlanta, GA
It is terrible on to teeth don't use the product you will be wasting money on a product the don't work
Marissa B.
Elkhorn, WI
I did not like this product. It left my teeth feeling gritty and dry. Will not use again.
Heather M.
This is one of those toothpastes that has a nice taste and seems like it's working/whitening and first, but I think coffee stains win the whitening battle with this toothpaste. It's not something worth repurchasing.
Eve T.
CALEDON VILLAGE, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite toothpaste. Didn't enjoy the taste and didn't really whiten my teeth. Definitely prefer other brands
Megan G.
Manassas, VA
It's gross. I hated the flavor and the way it left my teeth and mouth feeling. Won't be purchasing it again. Received two stars Bc of the decent price.
Ashley F.
St Simons Is, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left of film on my teeth and my mouth never seemed clean. It also has a strange after flavor/smell.
Maria R.
Elmwood Park, IL
Like the minty taste it leaves in my mouth and refreshes my teeth and gums and it whitens and it protects against tarter and cavities and whitens